• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dont freak

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That and the Skins have enough @ both WR n RB. Hopefully one of the youngsters or both step up @ TE, What the Skins need are good OL n a 3 down LB.
And a stud corner that can stay healthy, maybe a safety

I tossed out Zekes name because we let McKissic go. So there is a RB spot technically open.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And a stud corner that can stay healthy, maybe a safety

I tossed out Zekes name because we let McKissic go. So there is a RB spot technically open.
I forgot about McKissic. I was thinking B Rob n Patterson with B Rob as primary toting the rock. With Gibson in the 3rd dn/pass catching role as well as getting some carries. Be nice if someone was working with Gibson teaching him about blitz pick ups, hot reads n the like. Making him a much more effective pass catching option.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot about McKissic. I was thinking B Rob n Patterson with B Rob as primary toting the rock. With Gibson in the 3rd dn/pass catching role as well as getting some carries. Be nice if someone was working with Gibson teaching him about blitz pick ups, hot reads n the like. Making him a much more effective pass catching option.
NO matter who the starting QB is, we need a run game that is both strong and a bit unpredictable. Because if its Howell, Im hoping we dont see 45 drop backs per game, if its Brissett, Im hoping the same thing.

If we fuck around and trade for Jackson....... :drink:

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO matter who the starting QB is, we need a run game that is both strong and a bit unpredictable. Because if its Howell, Im hoping we dont see 45 drop backs per game, if its Brissett, Im hoping the same thing.

If we fuck around and trade for Jackson....... :drink:
Yeah, I'm with you, homie, but I think/hope EB knows that JB is at his most effective with a strong running game and Howell is too inexperienced to be chuckin the rock 38-40 times a game.

I don't know how many fans are hoping/looking for a double digit winning season in the teens. Or a deep run into the playoffs, but my hopes are a bit different this year and along the lines of this.

A) Snyder sells the team and a competent GM with GM duties only is part of the new management team
B) EB impresses enough that the new management offers him the HC gig n RR rides off into the sunset.
C) Howell shows he legitimately has the goods and he, EB n new management form a hellified squad for the next decade+.
D) Another name change. The Commanders simply ain't cuttin it. I've always been n will remain on the Warriors bandwagon for the name, but if they wanna be part of the we're "new n with it" clique. I submit DC Ballers for consideration.

I know. That's asking a lot, hell, maybe even more than hoping for a SB title this year. But I'm thinking, shit, we're (Skins fans) due for a break from this fuckin clown show of the last 20+ years.

Oh.....Jackson who?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edit: never mind You mean Lamar.........I had a brain fart. I like Lamar and if a fan thinks the Skins have a top 5 defense I can understand the wanting to trade for Lamar mentality. Unfortunately I don't think the Skins have a top 5 defense and I'd see trading for Lamar and giving up a slew of picks for him. As more of the same ol' tryin to take a short cut to a championship bullshit that's afflicted every fuckin FO the Skins have had going back at least to the Gibbs 2.0 years.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm with you, homie, but I think/hope EB knows that JB is at his most effective with a strong running game and Howell is too inexperienced to be chuckin the rock 38-40 times a game.

I don't know how many fans are hoping/looking for a double digit winning season in the teens. Or a deep run into the playoffs, but my hopes are a bit different this year and along the lines of this.

A) Snyder sells the team and a competent GM with GM duties only is part of the new management team
B) EB impresses enough that the new management offers him the HC gig n RR rides off into the sunset.
C) Howell shows he legitimately has the goods and he, EB n new management form a hellified squad for the next decade+.
D) Another name change. The Commanders simply ain't cuttin it. I've always been n will remain on the Warriors bandwagon for the name, but if they wanna be part of the we're "new n with it" clique. I submit DC Ballers for consideration.

I know. That's asking a lot, hell, maybe even more than hoping for a SB title this year. But I'm thinking, shit, we're (Skins fans) due for a break from this fuckin clown show of the last 20+ years.

Oh.....Jackson who?

Not a fan of DC Ballers. I would like to see a name change. Washington Warriors was always my preference. Jayson Wright is full of crap about the name being negative. Golden State has it.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a fan of DC Ballers. I would like to see a name change. Washington Warriors was always my preference. Jayson Wright is full of crap about the name being negative. Golden State has it.

Washington Congress

or

Washington Football Team

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edit: never mind You mean Lamar.........I had a brain fart. I like Lamar and if a fan thinks the Skins have a top 5 defense I can understand the wanting to trade for Lamar mentality. Unfortunately I don't think the Skins have a top 5 defense and I'd see trading for Lamar and giving up a slew of picks for him. As more of the same ol' tryin to take a short cut to a championship bullshit that's afflicted every fuckin FO the Skins have had going back at least to the Gibbs 2.0 years.
Can we win a superbowl with Lamar ? Can he do it without curl sweat and chase ? Can he do it with the team lacking depth ?

if the answer is yes then go for it

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we win a superbowl with Lamar ? Can he do it without curl sweat and chase ? Can he do it with the team lacking depth ?

Lamar has the talent to lead a team to the SB, with a strong supporting cast. The real question is can he stay healthy. So far, that answer is no.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No to Lamar. The nfl has already seen the best of him, it’s all downhill from here

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shit, dad. If I knew the answers to those questions. I'd be in Vegas restin my neck in a top floor MGM or Luxor suite.

But to the first, yeah, sure, if, there's that word again, everything fell right. To the the 2nd, I doubt it and to the 3rd. I seriously doubt it and like J is alluding to. Depth @ QB would be a necessity due to Lamar's injury history.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, dad. If I knew the answers to those questions. I'd be in Vegas restin my neck in a top floor MGM or Luxor suite.

But to the first, yeah, sure, if, there's that word again, everything fell right. To the the 2nd, I doubt it and to the 3rd. I seriously doubt it and like J is alluding to. Depth @ QB would be a necessity due to Lamar's injury history.
Maybe I should have phrased it with can you compete for a Super Bowl with the above conditions

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I should have phrased it with can you compete for a Super Bowl with the above conditions
Without knowing how they draft or who/what they would have to give up to acquire Lamar. Along with a contract for him that no doubt will be significant. As well as not knowing who will have to adjust to who, Lamar to the coaching staff or vice versa, Id say its very doubtful

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read somewhere that Lamar is open to a contract now not fully guaranteed however, BMORE could match.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t want Zeke
In 45 years of being a fan of this team, there have been more than a few players we picked up that I didnt want to see here.

It was just a question of, do we look considering that we cut McKissick

Tdog21Skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 45 years of being a fan of this team, there have been more than a few players we picked up that I didnt want to see here.

It was just a question of, do we look considering that we cut McKissick
I understand bro! I’d assume that we’d try and go after Jerick McKinnon to fill JD McKissic’s role especially since he was on the Chiefs and played under EB