• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does anyone here have a PS4?

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fallout 4, assuming it eventually becomes reality...

I'm a big fan of the Fallout games. I will be getting it when it comes out. Uncharted 4 will be a must have too but it won't be out for a while.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I thought Watch Dogs was pretty good if maybe a little short on content. Similar to Second Son in that regard.

IMO MLB The Show 14 and NBA2K14 are the best games out so far.

I agree with The Show. NBA2K14 has a lot of issues for online play which is kind of sad because every other game seems to be able to figure that out. It's a very good offline game though.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:

rep, checked out Destiny and looks like Borderlands. Will be getting that one. Still not sure if I will get the borderlands prequel. Hearing that they aren't letting many details out because it is a short game and basically an oversized DLC. After the stinker that BL2 was, may skip it or at least hold off on it. Glad Destiny might hold me over until the reviews on the BL are out.

And all of it is just a holdover until H-Hour is released next year.

I just looked up H-Hour. They said it's the spiritual successor to SOCOM. Sounds good. Looked god too from the pictures I saw.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with The Show. NBA2K14 has a lot of issues for online play which is kind of sad because every other game seems to be able to figure that out. It's a very good offline game though.

2K14 has issues on the PS4? If that's true, I'm amazed, but far from surprised. That game, as good as it is, has always had online problems. Unreal.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I touched on this down in the E3 thread a few weeks ago, but i'm excited for this new indie "No Man's Sky" game. Looks pretty awesome to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I touched on this down in the E3 thread a few weeks ago, but i'm excited for this new indie "No Man's Sky" game. Looks pretty awesome to me.

If that is for real and you can fly to different planets, then I look forward to it. I saw that on E3 as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2K14 has issues on the PS4? If that's true, I'm amazed, but far from surprised. That game, as good as it is, has always had online problems. Unreal.

The only online part I've ever gotten to work consistently is The Park (where you use your created player) which is actually pretty fun but it can be a bit boring to wait around for a spot in the next game. Playing a friend or with a friend with an actual team has only worked once for me and I got it the week the game was released. The way we got it to work was to hit search game simultaneously until it matched us up with each other instead of a random person lol. Even recently I've had server issues where I wasn't even able to load my created player from the main screen.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only online part I've ever gotten to work consistently is The Park (where you use your created player) which is actually pretty fun but it can be a bit boring to wait around for a spot in the next game. Playing a friend or with a friend with an actual team has only worked once for me and I got it the week the game was released. The way we got it to work was to hit search game simultaneously until it matched us up with each other instead of a random person lol. Even recently I've had server issues where I wasn't even able to load my created player from the main screen.

I'm going to wait and get 2K15. What you mentioned sounds fun, I haven't even tried the park before.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do if anyone wants to play my psn is TheTrustSteed

Mic can be shakey at times so don't count on it. I have FiFa, BF, AV, GTA, ect