• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do you even NRA?

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a member for years but got tired of all the junk mail they sent me. It seemed they were spending more on postage than my dues would cover.

But I'm considering it again, if for nothing else, to add more numbers to the group fighting for the 2A. Thoughts?

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a member of the NRA. The mail does get old but I do also send them donations usually twice a year. All gun owners IMO should be members of the NRA even if you don't agree with everything they do. They are our strongest voice.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I learned gun safety long ago which was the original intent of the NRA. Today their a gun lobbyist for the gunmaker industry so I will not help fund that side of the modern day NRA. Gun safety I will tho.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only national lobby that can keep the gun grabbers away. They get my money and I am already a Life Member.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a member for years but got tired of all the junk mail they sent me. It seemed they were spending more on postage than my dues would cover.

But I'm considering it again, if for nothing else, to add more numbers to the group fighting for the 2A. Thoughts?

I've never been a member. I personally don't like the mail they send out -- some of the rhetoric is just too extreme for me. I mostly agree with what they support, but the mail they send out is heavy on the propaganda and they tend to skew the facts to make their arguments a little better. Basically, I agree with their overall opinion but I don't agree with how they go about arguing that opinion.