• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Dexel vs. AZ @MSG

Zona_Men

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Late to the party fellas but I watched the whole game on my iPad. No I'm not advertising for Apple.
Crazy game, Nick and TJ stepped up in the end. I can't be mad at how our guys came back. They got hit with some haymakers early and looked shaken to start. Great job Sean did with calming our guys down so they could play their game defensively and find a way to attack offensively. Proud of our guys for not folding when things got VERY tough. I blame the big lights of MSG. As you can tell our veterans pulled it out. The best stat for me is the rally we had from 19 points down to get a 9 point lead in the second half. NINETEEN POINTS DOWN! Who does that? Only really solid teams full of talented leadership. Nick is clearly the best player on the team so far, and I am looking forward to dooking it out with Duke. I hope they win against Alabama. Should be a great stage Friday with great teams playing.

BEARDOWN!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F*ck that! Roll Tide!!!! Haha jk jk. I'm really pleased with NJ taking over the leadership role this year. He is our go to guy for sure!

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's the best game by Zues I've ever seen. Definitley the best half of basketball he's had. And I finnally got to see Arizona play.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game got a little hairy in the first half. Nice job of coming back. Should be a fun game against the doilies!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess some Dook fans think we're overrated. Can't say I blame them after last game. Just bored and reading through their board.
MBB: Duke Vs. Arizona