• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Dexel vs. AZ @MSG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...btw, I am certainly not bored enough to watch a 3 hour NBADL game, but I clicked around a bit to see when KP would be on the court. Turns out he scored 15 of his 17 in the last five minutes of the game, so if you want to reminisce and see Parrom play a bit, fast forward to the end of the game.

This is great to hear GS. Parrom deserves a little break after everything he's been through. I can only imagine the pain and suffering Kevin has endured, especially the last few years. I'd be thrilled to see this guy have some success in basketball, whether he plays in the NBA or not. Good luck KP!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like KP ended up that game with 17 points and 11 rebs in 23 minutes. Awesome. Played against former Beaver, Jared Cunningham, also. Always rooting for KP.

I'm sorry, but KP's block against ASU, spawning "No Easy Buckets" is without a doubt, one of the greater moments in the ASU/AZ basketball (non)rivalry. His grin was priceless!!!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to be in the mountains for the next 5 days on an elk hunt, so I'll fortunately be off the grid for a bit. i'll be able to watch the games (except for tonight, because I will be on the plane during the Drexel game) against Duke and the T-Cup, but won't be on here during them. I'll catch up with you guys next week, and hopefully we will be talking about a great weekend played by the Cats in both sports. If not, we at least need to beat Duke.

Other than that, Happy Thanksgiving, be thankful year 'round for what you have, not just tomorrow. What great lives we have that we can sit around and chat online with each other all over the country, about how great our basketball team is, while eating such great food, surrounded by those we love, and maybe even shoot an elk :hope:

Sting, don't forget to post the AZ/Duke board on the college basketball forum, it's a great idea!

Peace out gents, have a good one, be safe, and BTFD!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like KP ended up that game with 17 points and 11 rebs in 23 minutes. Awesome. Played against former Beaver, Jared Cunningham, also. Always rooting for KP.

I'm sorry, but KP's block against ASU, spawning "No Easy Buckets" is without a doubt, one of the greater moments in the ASU/AZ basketball (non)rivalry. His grin was priceless!!!

Great rivalry moment. Even ASU fans liked that moment. Ty Abbott was my favorite player unfortunately he underperformed blame it on Herb for the slow system, Ty would of flourished in this system uptempo is his game. But yea great moment in the rivalry. I also liked when Harden ankle broke Dillon I think it was an ankle breaker. He missed the 3 but Pendergraph tipped it in to force overtime first asu vs uofa game asu won since 2002 this happened in 07. Felix-Solo fight, and even when Johnson dunked on Felix (but it was cheap) some great moments last year as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to come out this second half on a big run.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deep breaths Uofa fans. I remember in 08-09 when we almost lost to IUPUI and should of. We were good that year to. Its just the beginning of the year. We saw Duke the other day.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zero assists in the first half. Unacceptable. We need to fix this in the second half if we want to win.

BigJohnStud1977

Bearing Down since 1977
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hats off to Drexel and Fouch. He came to play today. By no means was it pretty but instead of going through the motions, we regrouped and made our run in the 2nd half. Bring on Bama or Dook.