• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Decline of a Great Franchise

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a fool because I'm talking about a dynasty that was caught cheating and won 3 SBs because of it? Huh didn't know saying the truth made you a fool. You're clearly not understanding what I'm saying, you had more of an upper hand then other teams hence the 3 SBs. Even the slightest upper hand can have a huge impact. Those coaches must not have done it as bad as the Patriots. If you were able to get caught and other coaches didn't, you did it excessively and did more then the other coaches did. If you never got caught cheating we wouldn't be having this dissagreement.

How do you know they won those SBs because of Spygate? I think Adam Vinietieri had a lot to do with it.. .(Among others)

Last edited by a moderator:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, we're feeding a troll who signed up for the hoop specifically to troll Pats fans. I'm suspecting an alt from one of our own but in any case, this shithead troll sure is getting well fed here.

....you Patriots KFFLers do realize that you're fresh meat here, right?

Chrisisjoker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know they won those SBs because of Spygate? I think Adam Vinietieri had a lot to do with it.. .(Among others)

You really have trouble reading don't you? At the time you guys were cheating, years later they got caught and it was at the time you won the three SBs. How else would they have won? Tom Brady? Psh please. Adam won them the game because he's clutch but that doesn't mean you can ignore the fact that spygate was during that time.

Chrisisjoker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, we're feeding a troll who signed up for the hoop specifically to troll Pats fans. I'm suspecting an alt from one of our own but in any case, this shithead troll sure is getting well fed here.

I'm not an alt account, who would be that pathetic? If I want to troll I'll do it on my regular account. Why should I make another one to troll? I'll do it happily on this one.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ken, all's good but why on earth would you sweat who Kraft's fucking?
I think its cool that he's banging a hot, young babe.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they didn't win 3 SB, which means you had a HUGE advantage. You should've had all the SBs taken away. The story will always be associated with the SB wins and Tom Brady's legacy.
yup,.....video-taping signals was all it took to win those 3-SB's,........I guess brady could've just sat there in a ~recliner~ [behind the center] = and not break a ~sweat~.....?!.....LMFAO....!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ssshhhhh.....

In Seattle this week. This will definitely show where they are.
c'mon tex,......tell your boyz to [at least] keep it close = I'm taking the boyz [+8.5] on my pool/why not...?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
c'mon tex,......tell your boyz to [at least] keep it close = I'm taking the boyz [+8.5] on my pool/why not...?

if they get the running game going it will be. if they have to rely solely on Romo...:gaah:

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes but sometimes it's just too much fun.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really have trouble reading don't you? At the time you guys were cheating, years later they got caught and it was at the time you won the three SBs. How else would they have won? Tom Brady? Psh please. Adam won them the game because he's clutch but that doesn't mean you can ignore the fact that spygate was during that time.

In no particular order:

Tom Brady,
Adam Vinetieri
Bill Belichick
Rodney Harrison,
Richard Seymour
Ty Law
Cory Dillon
Mike Vrabel
Ted Washington
Teddy Bruschi
Willy McGinnest
Roman Pfier
Charlie Weis
Romeo Crennel
(Troy Brown, David Payton, David Givens)
Antwon Smith

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not an alt account, who would be that pathetic? If I want to troll I'll do it on my regular account. Why should I make another one to troll? I'll do it happily on this one.

then stop trolling the Pats threads.

Yes, please create an alt and find your ass out of here. We won't mind!!!