• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Decline of a Great Franchise

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the NFL sends out it's memo in 2006, reminding teams of the never enforced rule on where they can tape from. Bill ignores it, and Mangini gets him busted, and the Pats then go 16-0 in the regular season, 11-5, 10-6, 14-2, 13-3...lose 2 superbowls, and 2 conference championship. Since they have missed the playoffs only once then there must be some logical reason why nothings really changed since Spygate.
Somehow the "reasoning" of the folks still crying about it escapes me.

it's just called Haters Hate and they must be hating big time this morning.

:lol::suds::yahoo::lol:

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the NFL sends out it's memo in 2006, reminding teams of the never enforced rule on where they can tape from. Bill ignores it, and Mangini gets him busted, and the Pats then go 16-0 in the regular season, 11-5, 10-6, 14-2, 13-3...lose 2 superbowls, and 2 conference championship. Since they have missed the playoffs only once then there must be some logical reason why nothings really changed since Spygate.
Somehow the "reasoning" of the folks still crying about it escapes me.
hey PK,...... I seem to notice that the biggest ''whiners'' out there were our losing SB/opponents,...mostly = ramz, iggles,,.........throw in a few steelers who had their luggage ready for new-Orleans too.,.......*yu never really hear from Carolina fans/maybe they have more class*.

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey PK,...... I seem to notice that the biggest ''whiners'' out there were our losing SB/opponents,...mostly = ramz, iggles,,.........throw in a few steelers who had their luggage ready for new-Orleans too.,.......*yu never really hear from Carolina fans/maybe they have more class*.

This...and this Hubert kid keeps referencing "real fans know better" crap. Yet most long term real fans who know the history of the game knows teams have been trying to get an edge by stealing defensive signals since the 1940. It's why every team has been using 3 signal callers for decades. One real and two fake.

Let me guess they just did that for fun? They knew 20-30 years later the evil Pats would come along and win titles by taping signals?

Learn football history first then get back to me "real fans".

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the story is never over. YOU CHEATED! That's a big deal were not talking about a team that made playoffs and lost, we're talking about a dynasty. You know how hard it is to win a SB? Very hard and they won 3 by having an upper hand on the opponent. You can't ignore 3 SB wins and spygate. They will forever be associated with that. Every other didn't cheat. The Patriots did.

you certainly do justice to your name..but change it to FUCKINJoker!!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the story is never over. YOU CHEATED! That's a big deal were not talking about a team that made playoffs and lost, we're talking about a dynasty. You know how hard it is to win a SB? Very hard and they won 3 by having an upper hand on the opponent. You can't ignore 3 SB wins and spygate. They will forever be associated with that. Every other didn't cheat. The Patriots did.

actually yes it is over. It's been over for a few years now. The Patriots were fined and called out for it (rightfully so) but to think that this is all people who aren't Patriots fans can use is ludicrus. Yes, we all have admitted they cheated, no one denies that.

Actually every team has in fact cheated.... It might not be with a video camera but they have... Patriots were just dumb enough to get caught.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I draw a distinction between breaking a rule governing common actions (i.e. my reference to holding) and cheating but yes, they fucked up.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol,....why are we even discussing this fkkn shitt, still,....these jealous ~trollz~ keep bringing it up every fkkn season...!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol,....why are we even discussing this fkkn shitt, still,....these jealous ~trollz~ keep bringing it up every fkkn season...!

exactly Mother. That shit went on at FN from the usual troll pool and it's no different here.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals were 3-5 on the road last year. If NE beats them Sunday night, the loss at KC won't seem nearly as meaningful as it seems to be to some.

^ prescient?

Chrisisjoker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually yes it is over. It's been over for a few years now. The Patriots were fined and called out for it (rightfully so) but to think that this is all people who aren't Patriots fans can use is ludicrus. Yes, we all have admitted they cheated, no one denies that.

Actually every team has in fact cheated.... It might not be with a video camera but they have... Patriots were just dumb enough to get caught.

Well they didn't win 3 SB, which means you had a HUGE advantage. You should've had all the SBs taken away. The story will always be associated with the SB wins and Tom Brady's legacy.

Chrisisjoker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jealous? I love my team and they win every year. You're in a weak division with no good to Elite QBs. Not hard to beat sub par teams. 6 wins per season from division maybe 5. Only have to beat 4 teams to get to 9 or 10 wins. I wonder why they go to the playoffs every year? It can't be because they play in a weak division? No never, that division is to good.

theseymonsta

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To alert teams not to do it and if they do and get caught there will be consequences for it.

Because ALL teams were doing it.

Which was verified by Bill Cowher, Bill Parcells, Don Shula and a few others.

Pats continued in defiance of the league and were punished.

The other thing people such as yourself fail to realize is that those HOFer coaches also said it had very little if any outcome on the games....

But you wouldnt understand that because you are a petty, childish fool.

Chrisisjoker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because ALL teams were doing it.

Which was verified by Bill Cowher, Bill Parcells, Don Shula and a few others.

Pats continued in defiance of the league and were punished.

The other thing people such as yourself fail to realize is that those HOFer coaches also said it had very little if any outcome on the games....

But you wouldnt understand that because you are a petty, childish fool.

I'm a fool because I'm talking about a dynasty that was caught cheating and won 3 SBs because of it? Huh didn't know saying the truth made you a fool. You're clearly not understanding what I'm saying, you had more of an upper hand then other teams hence the 3 SBs. Even the slightest upper hand can have a huge impact. Those coaches must not have done it as bad as the Patriots. If you were able to get caught and other coaches didn't, you did it excessively and did more then the other coaches did. If you never got caught cheating we wouldn't be having this dissagreement.