• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas pregame Dallas week

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit i hit the wrong app that was intended for my face book I will delete it

Now what I was trying to correct was he was waived with an injury settlement and won’t be back

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s deleted , thanks for the catch

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit i hit the wrong app that was intended for my face book I will delete it

Now what I was trying to correct was he was waived with an injury settlement and won’t be back

Thanks for clearing that up because I was about to ask you if you had put some new rules in place that allowed only you to discuss politics on all of these Redskins threads.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now tell me the eagle didn’t touch it first. If PR stepped out earlier on the play. Because the eagle did touch it and he was in bounds

Should have challenged it

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how we are gonna keep people off Keenum.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I believe that this is the same thing that was posted yesterday. Gruden states "Eventually there could be a situation where we dress both of them" when referring to AP & Guice. Are you fucking kidding me? If they are both healthy you dress both of them - period. If you need another ST player then sit someone else on the team.

Did you draft one RB high & pay another a bunch of money to create these either/or situations? Again what exactly has Guice done to warrant getting so many carries? I hope that he earns this status, but he has nothing to date to be in this role. This is a real slap in the face to AP. Just puzzling.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know why most of you want Peterson dressed but I think what you aren't considering is Gruden does not want to run an I-back offense. He was a multi purpose RB. Whether you think that is right or wrong is up to you but Adrian doesn't fit what Gruden wants to do. He would rather have Guice or CT for his offense.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that this is the same thing that was posted yesterday. Gruden states "Eventually there could be a situation where we dress both of them" when referring to AP & Guice. Are you fucking kidding me? If they are both healthy you dress both of them - period. If you need another ST player then sit someone else on the team.

Did you draft one RB high & pay another a bunch of money to create these either/or situations? Again what exactly has Guice done to warrant getting so many carries? I hope that he earns this status, but he has nothing to date to be in this role. This is a real slap in the face to AP. Just puzzling.
I get that AP is a future HOF member, but at the end of the day, come game time, AP is just one of 53 that are on this team. Its fair to question if AP dressed makes the team stronger or not, but by no means should Gruden activate AP just because not to is a slap in his face. Personally, I think AP makes the team stronger, but, as Sportster pointed out above, it all depends on the game plan that Gruden is deploying. IF the team we are playing is weak up front against the run, them AP should absolutely be on that field. But if the game plan is one that will be pass focused, including RBs out of the backfield, then AP may not be the best choice. He is clearly the 4th best RB receiver on the team and he has never been great is pass protection.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK - perhaps you guys have a valid pt. If so then they should simply have released AP (rumors are that Gruden wanted him out). Perhaps you believe that it is only about what takes on the field, but honestly does this team need even more drama?

Oh well - what the heck - just another episode for this team. I am trying to stay positive & don't want to be a drama queen, but it just appears to be one thing after another with this organization. Again - would love to be proven wrong over next month or so. Doesn't have to be wins against obviously superior teams - just some sort of signs that this team is heading in the rt direction. I will stay positive heading in Sun & hope that we see something along those lines. HTTR

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leaving AP off the roster opens the door for the entire team to question Gruden's judgment. It also says I can be the hardest worker and the mvp the previous year, but if the coaches want to get a look at their shiny new toy, I'm out. Personally I hope Gruden finds a way to get them both onto the game day roster. I was really looking for8to having two fresh backs out there that are completely different in style.