• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Police Looking for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice After Major Accident

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
must be pretty serious if he is hiding from the cops

typical chiefs trash

maybe britt reid was the actual driver

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda makes you wonder that if the Chiefs were thinking of another position when they're on the board, that this might convince them to take the best WR still available. Luckily, this draft is stacked with high quality wideouts, so they shouldn't have any problems choosing one.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off-seasons are scary for coaches and FO's.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off-seasons are scary for coaches and FO's.
Absolutely, it helps weed out players you may not want on your team based on off-field behavior I suppose, but these players have to be smarter; endangering the general public because you want to show off is ridiculous.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely, it helps weed out players you may not want on your team based on off-field behavior I suppose, but these players have to be smarter; endangering the general public because you want to show off is ridiculous.
Just had to be something. Damn Rashee. Liked your clown ass too, but ya fucked up...

But I kinda get it. We were all kids once...

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just had to be something. Damn Rashee. Liked your clown ass too, but ya fucked up...

Yeah it’s understandable with some of these younger players. Just had piles of money dropped in their lap and they want to have a good time. Stuff like this will always happen for sure.

Still, even if it’s understandable and inevitable…it doesn’t make it okay and I know that’s not what you were saying.

I would like to think that if I were in my early 20s and was all of a sudden rich I wouldn’t immediately go out and do dumb shit and I would be incredibly practical and frugal with the newly acquired funds, but I can’t say that with any certainty. Lol

I know most sports organizations have seminars for rookie players that tackle this subject specifically especially being smart on social media etc…I would guess it resonates with some players but not all.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it’s understandable with some of these younger players. Just had piles of money dropped in their lap and they want to have a good time. Stuff like this will always happen for sure.

Still, even if it’s understandable and inevitable…it doesn’t make it okay and I know that’s not what you were saying.

I would like to think that if I were in my early 20s and was all of a sudden rich I wouldn’t immediately go out and do dumb shit and I would be incredibly practical and frugal with the newly acquired funds, but I can’t say that with any certainty. Lol

I know most sports organizations have seminars for rookie players that tackle this subject specifically especially being smart on social media etc…I would guess it resonates with some players but not all.
100% agree. All I'll say is he better consider manning up right now because he's only making it worse for himself...

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

could have Ben worse.hopefully he learns a lesson and does,nt do it again.i imagine being a young man suddenly rich can seriously mess with your mind.