• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D2

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone wanna deal a decent QB?

I've got two promising rookie's, Michael Wilson WR ARZ, #2 wideout on the team, near identical stats to Hollywood...or I'd even part with Jaleel MCLaughlin for the right deal. Also have a #1 pick I'd be willing to barter with..

I can't take this Pickett/Ridder fiasco much longer

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and @ehb5 did a small trade. I sent Cleveland D and Hunter Henry for the Cowboys D. Both the D’s I had were on a bye and I didn’t want to drop either so I went looking to trade one of them for a D.

I had basically no useful tight ends before this lol and Otton is on a bye anyways. nice win win.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I am up for getting offers. Looking for a TE, FLEX or DEFENSE

I am still unsure of my team. I thought I was a bottom 3 team coming into the season and now I am 3-1. A lot of that has to do with old man river and his old balls playing like a beast

Adam Thielen Football GIF by Minnesota Vikings

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry @TREFF maybe that sounded cold?
Just having a down week.
How soon does hockey start? :hungry: :hockeysmile:
I have a fantasy hockey draft tonight. Maybe I will start an OT thread with running updates. I don't keep up with hockey as much as I used to

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a fantasy hockey draft tonight. Maybe I will start an OT thread with running updates. I don't keep up with hockey as much as I used to
Did fantasy hockey once.
Finished second.
But man, was that a lot of work. Limited on games that wingers and defenseman could play. Goalie starts always had to be monitored. And since hockey games are virtually every night, it was exhausting keeping up.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did fantasy hockey once.
Finished second.
But man, was that a lot of work. Limited on games that wingers and defenseman could play. Goalie starts always had to be monitored. And since hockey games are virtually every night, it was exhausting keeping up.
Yeah, I have been doing the league for a few years now. I miss a week every now and then, but for the most part, you can hit a button that starts everyone that is playing for the entire week.