• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D2

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit, I'll be taking a screen shot before the draft now, thanks for the heads up
We use rolling waivers there too. Renewed the league for 2024, waiver priority was fine. Set the draft order, waiver priority was fine. After the draft, waiver priority was not fine.

At least its an easy edit that can be done for all 12 teams simultaneously on 1 screen.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes me glad that D1 draft ended after the others, and that everyone complained about it. I knew I'd need that screenshot, and sure enough, same thing happened there too..but because y'all mentioned it, was a quick 90 second fix. A fix we shouldn't have to make, but minor inconvenience in my book.

I haven't been back to sleeper in a long time. Probably been a good 6+ years, if not longer. At the time, the user interface was horrid. Apparently it's improved significantly
I still have one sleeper league and my take is some fans like it because it works well on mobile. I find it frustrating because there PC version doesn't have the same options as mobile and I have to pull out my phone to put a player on the trade block for example. Despite some obvious flaws fantrax is my preferred site for FF and it's not close.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have one sleeper league and my take is some fans like it because it works well on mobile. I find it frustrating because their PC version doesn't have the same options as mobile and I have to pull out my phone to put a player on the trade block for example. Despite some obvious flaws fantrax is my preferred site for FF and it's not close.

You, my friend, are not a casual and are the target audience for fantrax

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have one sleeper league and my take is some fans like it because it works well on mobile. I find it frustrating because there PC version doesn't have the same options as mobile and I have to pull out my phone to put a player on the trade block for example. Despite some obvious flaws fantrax is my preferred site for FF and it's not close.
We have had this discussion with Bandit who hates Sleeper for that reason - because he uses it on his computer instead of a mobile device.

The functionality is there on the desktop version, but icons and shortcuts were not labeled the same as the mobile app for some reason. Maybe its fixed by now?

If you want to find league history or high scores or anything, please ask me and i will try to help you navigate thru the desktop version.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have had this discussion with Bandit who hates Sleeper for that reason - because he uses it on his computer instead of a mobile device.

The functionality is there on the desktop version, but icons and shortcuts were not labeled the same as the mobile app for some reason. Maybe its fixed by now?

If you want to find league history or high scores or anything, please ask me and i will try to help you navigate thru the desktop version.
OK I'll PM you with some questions.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Fantrax's issue is app v desktop and trying to make the desktop appear like it does in the app... but they don't go all in, far too many of the possibilities are only accessible once your in a 'desktop' style page, and inaccessible in a page that appears like in the 'app'

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which version of fantrax has the NFL schedule and bye weeks updated? Wonder if they know its been released already

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The biggest problem I have with it is that they don't save the trades that you send people that are either deleted or not taken and since I send out so many trades in dynasty every year it's nice to be able to access all of the old trades I've sent so I have a record of all their comments and don't duplicate sending the same trades to people. If I didn't constantly try and turn over my roster then it wouldn't bother me as much although the interface is way more complicated than any other site I've ever done including ESPN, Yahoo, NFL, CBS, APEX, and FFPC. I'm down to one Sleeper league now and it's redraft, so not nearly as annoying. I got out of all the dynasty leagues that were there. I have one dynasty on APEX and the four on Fantrax. My main keeper league and Dad's keeper league are still on ESPN and I always do at least two public redraft leagues on APEX and two public leagues on Fantrax. Can't do public Yahoo leagues in Florida and CBS is dead to me. My absolute favorite thing about Fantrax though is the treasurer. Holds all your money with no fees (unlike LeagueSafe), teams have to pay in order to access their teams so I don't even have to chase people for money, and it makes it so easy to distribute it at the end of the year.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest problem I have with it is that they don't save the trades that you send people that are either deleted or not taken and since I send out so many trades in dynasty every year it's nice to be able to access all of the old trades.
From Sleeper on your desktop, if you would like to see trades that you were a part of that may have been declined...

Trades > Review > Trade History
And this works the same if you want to see offers from past seasons (Previous Leagues).

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Sleeper on your desktop, if you would like to see trades that you were a part of that may have been declined...

And this works the same if you want to see offers from past seasons (Previous Leagues).
Actually in previous seasons there is no review button after clicking on trades.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You show me where the Review button is:

1716052177113.png

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm. That's odd.... I was able to see mine from my desktop computer from the 2021 season.

1716054102759.png
1716054155357.png

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit @HaroldSeattle
Dumb question... have you updated Sleeper on your desktop? I don't know why you wouldn't be able to see past seasons or past trade offers?

The images above are not from my phone app... they are from my laptop.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can go all the way back to our first season in 2019

1716054480342.png

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit @HaroldSeattle
Dumb question... have you updated Sleeper on your desktop? I don't know why you wouldn't be able to see past seasons or past trade offers?

The images above are not from my phone app... they are from my laptop.
Are you using a app Joe? I just use my browser and there is no need or way to update that I know of. Your computer a Mac?

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you using a app Joe? I just use my browser and there is no need or way to update that I know of. Your computer a Mac?
i use both. Use the app when i am away from home and use the desktop at home.

Just dawned on me maybe i can see past trades because i am the commish?

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use a Dell Windows based laptop.

You can try scrolling to "Recent Activity" and select "View All".
That should show all activity that can be filtered by waivers or trades, etc. And even by team.

Pretty sure that also works with "Previous Leagues" which is your league's history.

Last edited:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use a Dell Windows based laptop.

You can try scrolling to "Recent Activity" and select "View All".
That should show all activity that can be filtered by waivers or trades, etc. And even by team.

Pretty sure that also works with "Previous Leagues" which is your league's history.
Previous league only see trades that were accepted, waivers that went through etc

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i use both. Use the app when i am away from home and use the desktop at home.

Just dawned on me maybe i can see past trades because i am the commish?
Maybe it is because your commish.