• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D2

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heck of deal hoping two of the three landing good spots, isn’t it? Which is why I was willing to pay to draft at 1.2. Definitely have a favorite though, really hoping he lands in a decent spot.:hope:

I am looking at 6 or 7 RB that I think have a chance of being a low RB1. But looking at a mock draft today that was only 2 rounds, 2 of the RBs landing in back up roles to young starting RBs.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As do I, very possible its 2 different guys. I'll be perfectly fine with both having good situations
To be honest think I’d be OK with my guy landing on a team with a poor OL. Just don’t want to see him land on a team with a very good RB1 ( highly unlikely) or a team like the Pats or the Eagles who embrace the the RB by committee and have enough success at it to stick to it. OL can be improved, a successful head coach committed to RB by committee isn’t going to change his stripes.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest think I’d be OK with my guy landing on a team with a poor OL. Just don’t want to see him land on a team with a very good RB1 ( highly unlikely) or a team like the Pats or the Eagles who embrace the the RB by committee and have enough success at it to stick to it. OL can be improved, a successful head coach committed to RB by committee isn’t going to change his stripes.
Same, much more worried about an incumbent, entrenched starter (like friggin Miller/Foreman) than the OL..or even the coach. Even the hoodie had few problems hitching his wagons to a single back, like a Corey Dillon...when they're that damned good

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
six beers, 2 margaritas, and a some strange shot that I'm not entirely sure about in...plus an open invitation, and Barilko still hasn't tried to take advantage of me.. Thank gawd I'm not a desperate chick

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
six beers, 2 margaritas, and a some strange shot that I'm not entirely sure about in...plus an open invitation, and Barilko still hasn't tried to take advantage of me.. Thank gawd I'm not a desperate chick
I’m waiting till you are good and looped. Sounds like you are getting there

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You drank all this today? I'll be sending a couple proposals a little later on...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drank all that between breakfast and lunch...the list is longer now :)
That’s what I am banking on. Just hope I don't want too long.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m waiting till you are good and looped. Sounds like you are getting there
You drank all this today? I'll be sending a couple proposals a little later on...
Well ya got a maximum safe bet of about 3 hours...no guarantees after dinner that I'll be conscious
I may have to send a few lopsided fair proposals too.
Your spelling and grammar has definitely improved.
Unless you're like Dr. Johnny Fever who took a sobriety test and his reflexes actually got faster the more he drank.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well..the language barrier just produced some sort of frozen-vodka-basil-orange juice concoction.. Odd, yet very tasty

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tick tock fellers...lost count at 12+ Pacific's, 3 margaritas, two pins colodas, one vodka basil thingy, and a few mojitos...about to sot down to dinner and a comp-ed bottle of champagne!