• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D Rose Hurt again

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it looks like the season is over and maybe D Rose Career is over if its another Torn ACL or any other ligaments. Sad day to be a Bulls fan. Looks like the team is going to have to rebuild and try and draft another star.

Im just very upset as a fan and feel bad for Rose. Bulls no luck with PGs. Bulls lost Jay Williams and now D Rose.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, when I was watching the game, it was like, "Crap, he's done." You have to feel for the guy; he is such a huge competitor and was really bringing excitement back to Bulls Bball. Hope it turns out well.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, sad day. So much for the bulls amnestying boozer soon, they need to save that for Rose.

He was extra cautious, didnt come back for the playoffs and still wrecked the other one. He was moving way too hard attacking seven footers instead of just letting the game come to him. It was bound to happen sometime, he was just too reckless.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, sad day. So much for the bulls amnestying boozer soon, they need to save that for Rose.

He was extra cautious, didnt come back for the playoffs and still wrecked the other one. He was moving way too hard attacking seven footers instead of just letting the game come to him. It was bound to happen sometime, he was just too reckless.

I agree with you 100%. We need to save this for Rose just in case he comes back and is half the player he is. I hate to say this maybe we bomb this year and get a good draft pick. Its going to be a great draft. There are 5 super stars coming out this year.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tore MCL. Not horrible news but most likely out for year unless when the doctors go in for the surgery it isn't a bad tear then he will be back in 8-12 weeks.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all I can say is... crap... crap crap crap crap crap crap crap.:L

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im telling u the best move would to tank the season and grab one of the 5 kids that are coming out. This team needs to rebuild so I would trade Deng get a pick or a young player back and keep Boozer now because just in case Rose isn't the same u can't cut him in a year or 2(lets hope he comes back fine)

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching some NBATV last nite. had a doctor on, said this is what Westbrook tore, they stitched his up, estimated recovery time 6 months. If there is enough blood flow to the area it is torn, they will stitch it where it can heal up since it prolongs the time before this wears out anyway and you are bone on bone.

Brandon Roy tore this same area, they cut it out and he returned in 8 days. If its deep in the knee where there is not enough blood flow to heal, they will cut it out.

Those are the two options. I had a tear 15 years ago. went to the doc, got MRI and he talked at me like a butcher. We just cut out the tear and leave as much meniscus that we can, its like you try to tear a piece of fabric and its tough, but if you try to tear what is already torn it rips easily. Cutting out the tear leave the chance for some to stay in the joint. With Roses recovery time being 90% mental, he can be out a year if they do the 8 day surgery.