• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crabtree and the Raiders closing in on a deal

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol.. Always itching for a fight eh cd?? Well me too, i get a kick out of it.. Cmon cd you trippin dude.. Why is it hard to understand that Crabtree can play ball?? And no the guy is not some monster WR, but the guy can ball, and knows how to play in big games.. BIG 3rd DOWN with game on the line, Crabtree OPEN for the first!! That's why he is here.. Again cd, if we draft Coop i would like OUR WRs better than any others in the AFC West.. Heck i would say we would have the BEST set.. I think you would agree with me on that eh cd??

I'm not looking for a fight just trying to do a reality check here. We are talking about a guy that his own team didn't want him back and has been known as a lockerroom issue. Now he is a good one-year rental as I have said the whole time but I also understand he is an average receiver who will be decent as a #2 for you guys but again as we both agree they need a true #1 to actually have a decent passing game.

As for the best receivers in the AFC West come on Idaho you can't expect anybody who is not a big time homer to think at this point a person would take the Raiders WR core with Cooper added to it over the Broncos at this point. Heck I would take the Chargers even if the Raiders have Cooper. Rookies haven't proven anything in this league and Crabtree's best year isn't even close to the Broncos #2 this past year in Emmanuel Sanders who had 1400 yards and was a pro bowl WR. I mean we are talking about a group that helped set the scoring record in NFL history here and you are saying we should want to take the Raiders WR core with a rookie as the #1? Come on son.

Again I have said Crabtree is a good signing but we obviously see his value differently. The rest of your Raider fans seem to agree with me in he is a decent #2 but nothing to just be doing back flips about. Looking at the 49ers board most of them seem pretty happy he is gone so that should show that at least at this me Crabtree hasn't really shown much of anything in his career. He had one decent year in 7 years of the league. That is nothing to just go bonkers over especially since after that decent season he blew out his achilles

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon CD, why do I have to like your WR core more than mine?? You say homer I say Hard Core Raider Nation member.. Now nobody is saying Crabs is a 1.. He is just a good player.. And if we add Coop?? We got this baby.. Search those feelings and you will agree with me..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to like my WR core better. I'm saying though for you to think anybody at this point would want to take the Raiders even with Cooper over the Broncos is ridiculous. The Broncos had 2 WR's that almost had as many receiving yards as the rest of the Raiders combined (RB's and TE's included). So then to think the Raiders adding a decent receiver and a rookie all of a sudden makes them better than the Broncos is pretty far fetched. Not saying it can't be done but they would have a lot to prove. At this point I think you would be hard pressed other than the biggest Raider homers to find anybody that would agree with your thoughts on this Idaho. Anyway to each his own. I guess we will find out soon enough.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CD, you worry to much about what other people think.. who cares what they think.. dude if we pick Coop?? Along with a healthy Streater, JJ, Crabs, and the other young guys, we would look good!! That's enough firepower to get it done.. I would like our Core more..