• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cowboys vs Rams

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense has a lot to prove and to get it done they will need health and a good portion of luck and a ton of hard work.

I am rooting for them to succeed

JMHO
:suds:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is just one half of football but Prescott looked competent. The look-off-defender pump fake pass to TWill for a TD is an NFL type throw especially considering he got hit right after throwing it. He was throwing darts all half. Like Trent Dilfer pointed out, he was scoring TDs and moving the chains. That's what you want from an NFL QB. It could be just a fluke performance, who knows. But he did in one half what no QB not named Romo has done in a preseason game in a very long time. That's reason enough to raise eyebrows.
The kid looks like the real deal.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only preseason.

Doesn't matter to me. Winning is winning. Sure I would rather win in September but there is a scoreboard and betting lines. I was sure hoping for a win especially after being up 24-7

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter to me. Winning is winning. Sure I would rather win in September but there is a scoreboard and betting lines. I was sure hoping for a win especially after being up 24-7
You've got to realize that they played a lot of first year players.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do realize that. We never seem to win in the preseason. Does it mean anything - no. I don't think the guys on the field though were trying to lose.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a strong take, Moon was a heck of a player. I actually see a lot of Yall's QB in the kid, he can run, but tries to look downfield first, he's a strong kid and a natural leader. I'd love for him to be Moon, but would take another Russell Wilson right now, happily.

I watched Moon in College and this Dak kid reminds me of Moon so much. Moon was better than his numbers and i think Dak is that same kind of kid. At 6 foot 2, 226 ( Moon 6 foot 3, 221 ) They are pretty much made from the same build, both have/had ( Moon ) quick release and i feel both never reached their full potential in College. Both stood tall in the pocket and kept eyes down the field but could run well even if not all that athletic. Don't get me wrong Dak is Athletic but he is no Russell Wilson when talking about running ability but neither was Moon lol.

I hope for some reason you guys release him :) So the Hawks can pick him up as a Back-up QB. Boykin is not even Close to a NFL caliber BACK-UP and Heaps isn't either. Hawks need someone and they need them bad :P Lets make a trade :D

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched Moon in College and this Dak kid reminds me of Moon so much. Moon was better than his numbers and i think Dak is that same kind of kid. At 6 foot 2, 226 ( Moon 6 foot 3, 221 ) They are pretty much made from the same build, both have/had ( Moon ) quick release and i feel both never reached their full potential in College. Both stood tall in the pocket and kept eyes down the field but could run well even if not all that athletic. Don't get me wrong Dak is Athletic but he is no Russell Wilson when talking about running ability but neither was Moon lol.

I hope for some reason you guys release him :) So the Hawks can pick him up as a Back-up QB. Boykin is not even Close to a NFL caliber BACK-UP and Heaps isn't either. Hawks need someone and they need them bad :P Lets make a trade :D
After his preseason performance, most of the guys on the Cowboys board were happy with the start, but realized it was only one preseason game...Jerry though....probably dreaming of a #4 for the Ring of Honor LOL
All I have to say about your comparison to Moon...Brother, I hope you are right

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After his preseason performance, most of the guys on the Cowboys board were happy with the start, but realized it was only one preseason game...Jerry though....probably dreaming of a #4 for the Ring of Honor LOL
All I have to say about your comparison to Moon...Brother, I hope you are right

Yes it's only one game but the Rams D is not that bad but Dak made them look like the Giants D from last year. lol

Also you got to love that Name Dak Prescott