• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cowboys at Titans

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall good game, but we need some more pass rush, and I would like to see Dunbar get the ball more in space. We don't need to be overworking Murray. Dunbar is a beast waiting to be unleashed on defenses. Unleash him.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the offensive side of the ball, my concern is still Romo. That's not Tony out there. It looked more like him in the 2nd half, but it still wasn't him. I fear the Jedi may have lost the force. I'm also concerned about what happens in their next game when they see a stacked box. TN looked much better in the 2nd half today on both sides of the ball. I would suspect defenses will start bringing a safety up and dare the Cowboys to beat them deep, because right now, it looks like the Cowboys have no plans to go deep.

Nice win today though. I'm stunned they ran it so much. Although this concerns me as it relates to Murray's durability.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
On the offensive side of the ball, my concern is still Romo. That's not Tony out there. It looked more like him in the 2nd half, but it still wasn't him. I fear the Jedi may have lost the force. I'm also concerned about what happens in their next game when they see a stacked box. TN looked much better in the 2nd half today on both sides of the ball. I would suspect defenses will start bringing a safety up and dare the Cowboys to beat them deep, because right now, it looks like the Cowboys have no plans to go deep.

Nice win today though. I'm stunned they ran it so much. Although this concerns me as it relates to Murray's durability.
Randle ran it well the couple of times he got the ball. The o-line looks like the real deal. We will have shots down the field. The issue is whether or not the o-line holds up. They are having big issues picking up blitzes and some guys getting beat one on one.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Im wrong Manster and my biasism is coming into play. Ive seen a lot of tweets from the talking heads still questioning if he is right. They said the low throws he made was because of a weaker arm due to his back. Romo claims he was out of position on some of the throws but maintains he is throwing it better than he ever has.

Again I thought he played extremely well on third down and was solid to good for the game.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Im wrong Manster and my biasism is coming into play. Ive seen a lot of tweets from the talking heads still questioning if he is right. They said the low throws he made was because of a weaker arm due to his back. Romo claims he was out of position on some of the throws but maintains he is throwing it better than he ever has.

Again I thought he played extremely well on third down and was solid to good for the game.

Didn't see today's game so I will have to take others words for it. Just know last week he had nothing behind the ball.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randle ran it well the couple of times he got the ball. The o-line looks like the real deal. We will have shots down the field. The issue is whether or not the o-line holds up. They are having big issues picking up blitzes and some guys getting beat one on one.

Yeah Randle was okay, although I suspect that had more to do with the O-line than it did him.

I think pass protection is somewhat of a problem, but I feel like there's been a combination of reasons so far, and it's not all on the O-line.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the ones that didnt see it- as much as we bitched about our fans last week, it was said on Titans radio that it was a 50/50 split. I dont think it was quite that but it we had a lot of fans there and they made noise.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Romo's back isn't right yet. He does seem a little off. Great game today though, huge win

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the ones that didnt see it- as much as we bitched about our fans last week, it was said on Titans radio that it was a 50/50 split. I dont think it was quite that but it we had a lot of fans there and they made noise.

So pretty much a home game then
:scratch:

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have to admit that i didn't give them much if any chance against the Titans. i was wrong