• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cowboys at the Browns 11/6/16

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez could never be confused as being a good route runner. never really has been part of his game but catching that ball in the endzone yesterday has been. I think it was easy and understandable he was pressing Sunday. It will be interesting to see what he does the next couple of weeks
Yep, he gives up on too many routes. Would love to see Dez catch the ball on more slant and crossing routes, there aren't many DB's that would want to see him with a head of steam

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Carter flat torched him today basically questioning his football IQ. Said he really hasn't improved on much and basically has a limited route tree.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you watch dez in person and you'll see a guy who telegraphs the attended direction of the play frequently in his first three steps. That was something to watch for playing school yard ball back in the day.

coddled...Dez requires it

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Carter flat torched him today basically questioning his football IQ. Said he really hasn't improved on much and basically has a limited route tree.
F Chris Carter. He has no credibility .If you trust this known cowboy hater, it says alot.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I never said I trusted or agreed but if anyone knows a route tree , how to get off bump and run, etc.- I would say he is a pretty credible source. He said the exact patterns that were stated. Look man, I don't have a problem with Dez. Is he the smartest guy in the room? No. Can he be a baby ? Yes. Is he a Stud? Yes

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, he gives up on too many routes. Would love to see Dez catch the ball on more slant and crossing routes, there aren't many DB's that would want to see him with a head of steam
Was going to say the same thing about the slants. Big, strong, tough and usually good, dependable hands. Plus, not too much for him to have to think about. Dez on slants is very tough to stop.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F Chris Carter. He has no credibility .If you trust this known cowboy hater, it says alot.
LOL...somewhere along the line people started believing Chris Carter was great. Never got it. Never heard much out of his mouth that made any sense either...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...somewhere along the line people started believing Chris Carter was great. Never got it. Never heard much out of his mouth that made any sense either

Are u serious about his playing ability. I thought his hands were amazing. Talked more smack than anyone but usually found himself in the end zone

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...somewhere along the line people started believing Chris Carter was great. Never got it. Never heard much out of his mouth that made any sense either...
Chris Carter was one of the biggest whiners in the NFL.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. I never said I trusted or agreed but if anyone knows a route tree , how to get off bump and run, etc.- I would say he is a pretty credible source. He said the exact patterns that were stated. Look man, I don't have a problem with Dez. Is he the smartest guy in the room? No. Can he be a baby ? Yes. Is he a Stud? Yes
Why would you post what Carter said, if you don't believe or agree with him??? You never stand by your post. when you get called on it you wimp out.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you post what Carter said, if you don't believe or agree with him??? You never stand by your post. when you get called on it you wimp out.

I called him a cry baby which he is. The guy would play for free though - I respect the hell out of that. Yesterday he quit on his teammates. JG chewed his ass too. I don't care how many times he got held. Witten gets held every game. I don't see a show out of him. Dak made a bad throw to Wit yesterday that almost got picked. In the background you see Dez throwing his hands up. I agree with everything Carter says about his route tree and his IQ. Whether he has gotten better at bump and run - not sure. What else do u need ? Not many if any backing u on this one. Hell I tried to be nice. I guess you just didn't see that.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said I didn't agree either. Your show now Tom.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how well we are doing while Dez has been so insignificant.
Dez does get attention which helps the offense. There were two times where he was targeted where the DB grabbed his arm. The play in the endzone should have been called for PI.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cris Carter was overrated and an ass. Not even addressing the addiction problems either. Perhaps the irony of the statement was Carter criticizing Dez for things he did too...

Don't think Dez ever did this
Ex-Viking Carter admits to authorizing bounties

Did he criticize his son for this?
Cris Carter’s Son Trucks Over Opposing Coach After TD, Sparking Brawl
Montreal receiver Duron Carter called the "Worst. Teammate. Ever." - 3DownNation

What he did off the field with addiction , hopefully some of ours can take note. As far as being an ass, not sure that matters. The guy is 4rth all time in receptions and 4rth all time in recieving TDs. That means HOF. I think his opinion on route running, anything to do with being a WR is credible. Dez is a baby , but there are plenty more where he came from as well.