• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cowboys at the Browns 11/6/16

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how well we are doing while Dez has been so insignificant.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope Leary is okay for next week. We need him.

Never can really tell w that concussion protocol and with this one being basically over halfway through the 3rd. Hopefully it was precautionary mostly

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
W

7-1

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how well we are doing while Dez has been so insignificant.
Bryant is still so immature he was out of the game by Joe Haden holding him twice and not getting the call

Im leaning toward the time to let him go when contract time comes
Not ready yet but I can see that side of the fence and understand those that think that way

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but we won and that's all that counts in the end

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryant is still so immature he was out of the game by Joe Haden holding him twice and not getting the call

Im leaning toward the time to let him go when contract time comes
Not ready yet but I can see that side of the fence and understand those that think that way
Yeah let's keep bashing Dez again. This is getting old. when he made that great touchdown catch last week, where were you. fuck, some of you guy...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was right on with this being a trap game. WOW, we beat the brakes off the Brown's LOL

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah let's keep bashing Dez again. This is getting old. when he made that great touchdown catch last week, where were you. fuck, some of you guy...

What's is getting old is having to pamper a veteran WR that could and should be leading by example and instead is acting like small child throwing tantrums when things don't go his way.

I will cheer Dez when he makes catches and does his job and I will criticize when he acts like a spoiled child!

He was acting like a 3 year old that had his toy taken by the family dog because he did not get the PI calls and yes he was interfered with both times. It bothered him so much that after being out 1 play then going back in he was so out of it he did not even know where to line up. That's some real leadership right their.

Bottom line Dez has the ability to be a all-time great!!
I believe that he should be able to control his emotions and not get taken out of the game. It's not bashing the player when it is the truth that he lets his emotions overrun his ability to stay focused at times. Dez is a veteran that should know better, all players can improve and Bryant has a bunch he could improve on.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I streamed the game, so a lot of freezing and reloading and not such a clear picture, but Dak looked fantastic again. I kind of like that we stopped trying to force the ball to Dez, but I think that was more Linehan in the Philly game. The plays Dak seemed to force to Dez last week were things like fades where it seems he is THE option. This offense moves better when just hitting the open man. Haden is a good corner. If they want to put him on Dez every play then we should go after the other guys. 7 -1. The train keeps rolling...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, thought Carr played very well and liked Collins breaking through a couple of times after getting more pressure each week. Still think we are better with Wilson and Hitchens playing more than Wilber and Durant, but like everyone competing for PT. Hope the kids keep improving and earn more and more snaps.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, thought Carr played very well and liked Collins breaking through a couple of times after getting more pressure each week. Still think we are better with Wilson and Hitchens playing more than Wilber and Durant, but like everyone competing for PT. Hope the kids keep improving and earn more and more snaps.

It is fun to watch all of them play. Yesterday Hitch and Wilson seemed to be all over the place, then Durant came up with a huge play. I was like who did he go in for. Only thing really disappointing yesterday was losing Leary. Hopefully he will be ready to go in Pitt.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the story with Tapper. I know he was hurt but I forgot about him

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I streamed the game, so a lot of freezing and reloading and not such a clear picture, but Dak looked fantastic again. I kind of like that we stopped trying to force the ball to Dez, but I think that was more Linehan in the Philly game. The plays Dak seemed to force to Dez last week were things like fades where it seems he is THE option. This offense moves better when just hitting the open man. Haden is a good corner. If they want to put him on Dez every play then we should go after the other guys. 7 -1. The train keeps rolling...

Dak was pretty awesome. I thought he made one bad play all day. He is starting to run a little more too. He threaded it to Bease once- great throw. The guy is just so accurate. The offense is about as efficient as it can get. Escobar finally got to play, ha. Sanchize even made a play- although I saw a tipped pass coming and a pick.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone pay attention to Lee on that screen pass to the TE???? Wow

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez was fine, should have drawn a couple of flags IMO. Dez is a great talent, but I'd like to see him used on something other than go routes from time to time. It seems like the only thing that comes his way are fly routes, back shoulders, and fades

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez was fine, should have drawn a couple of flags IMO. Dez is a great talent, but I'd like to see him used on something other than go routes from time to time. It seems like the only thing that comes his way are fly routes, back shoulders, and fades
Dez could never be confused as being a good route runner. never really has been part of his game but catching that ball in the endzone yesterday has been. I think it was easy and understandable he was pressing Sunday. It will be interesting to see what he does the next couple of weeks