• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could be a Long Season.....

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were without Burnett and Hayward. A Matthews penalty and two turnovers killed us. We lost by seven to arguably the best team in football at SF. Calm down

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on now. @ the best team in the league right now and took it to the wire. We saw the weak points, but we knew what they were. They have time to get better.

Jedster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down?....there are homers and there are realists.......we need a lot of work. I bleed green and gold, and I am pissed that we lost this game. There are NO excuses for turnovers, absolutely NONE.....there is no room for error in the NFC this year. The margin for error is so small it is ridiculous....yes, we hung in there, but SF didn't play that well. I am still hopeful though if we can stay healthy.

april

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more a see the Packers, the worst their pass defense look, its pathetic. The bright side Rodgers looks great. After the Giant game last year i would have throught they would try to make changes in pass defense.

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more a see the Packers, the worst their pass defense look, its pathetic. The bright side Rodgers looks great. After the Giant game last year i would have throught they would try to make changes in pass defense.

in their favor I will say their top safety (Burnett) and great, young corner in Hayward were out. But oh my goodness we have zero depth at safety and Tramon has issues

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down?....there are homers and there are realists.......we need a lot of work. I bleed green and gold, and I am pissed that we lost this game. There are NO excuses for turnovers, absolutely NONE.....there is no room for error in the NFC this year. The margin for error is so small it is ridiculous....yes, we hung in there, but SF didn't play that well. I am still hopeful though if we can stay healthy.

This is a game we were expected to lose. Neither team played great (GB with multiple mental mistakes) I saw improvement from this team. That's not being a homer

packerbackernva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The San Fran Ggame..

I took just as many positives as negatives away from this one..

This team was resilient. Each time we got down we answered the bell and came fighting back.

Positives...Our passing game was wicked as ever, particularly Nelson and Cobb looked like beasts out there. Lacy started slow but showed flashes of what we want from him. The offensive line went up against a tough SF front and held it`s own.

Negatives..gave up wayyyy too many 3rd down conversions to SF. Our secondary must get healthy and perform better.
All preseason we waffled on who would be our return guy. Ross performed poorly at best.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were neck and neck with the NFC Champion in their house on opening day. Not to mention some questionable officiating. Keep your heads up we will win the North and make a run. For some reason Kaperbitch is our kryptonite right now.

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took just as many positives as negatives away from this one..

This team was resilient. Each time we got down we answered the bell and came fighting back.

Positives...Our passing game was wicked as ever, particularly Nelson and Cobb looked like beasts out there. Lacy started slow but showed flashes of what we want from him. The offensive line went up against a tough SF front and held it`s own.

Negatives..gave up wayyyy too many 3rd down conversions to SF. Our secondary must get healthy and perform better.
All preseason we waffled on who would be our return guy. Ross performed poorly at best.

We NEED more help at safety. Need to explore the FA/trade market because MD and McM just aren't getting anything done. Pass rush really needs to improve, Kap had all day to throw.

Don't get me started on Ross please, it's almost to the point where the guy in front of him needs to just force him to the ground to take the touchback

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anquan Boldin

DAMN

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are so depressing. Do we not have AARON RODGERS as our QB? He is elite. He is the best. We will make the playoffs. Quit acting like we are in deep trouble.

Jedster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a game we were expected to lose. Neither team played great (GB with multiple mental mistakes) I saw improvement from this team. That's not being a homer
If you expect to lose a game, you have mentally already lost......think about it.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Refs make the correct call the score on the last play us losing 30 - 28. The ball was past the 50 and Crosby has been money in practice making field goals of 64 and 68 yards and 14 of his last 15 kicks so should have had a shot for the win if the refs weren't against us again

Jedster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap has over 900 yards of offense against us in the last two games......so no one thinks there is a problem with us?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap has over 900 yards of offense against us in the last two games......so no one thinks there is a problem with us?

Not really. Obviously Kaepernick just has our number but the game was not out of hand. It was close the whole time. As long as Rodgers is healthy there is no way we dont win 10+ games.

Jedster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. Obviously Kaepernick just has our number but the game was not out of hand. It was close the whole time. As long as Rodgers is healthy there is no way we dont win 10+ games.
OK I feel better now...:)

packerbackernva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF

I`d say after a 3rd loss to San Fran in a year that we certainly ought to hope we don't have to see them again in the playoffs.

After we lost to them last year in week one a lot was said about power(SF) -vs- finesse(GB) style of football. Our record power versus teams like SF and Seattle speaks for itself. Power is clearly dominant to our style of play. Go back and look at the time of possession in today`s game and you`ll see my point.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were neck and neck with the NFC Champion in their house on opening day. Not to mention some questionable officiating. Keep your heads up we will win the North and make a run. For some reason Kaperbitch is our kryptonite right now.

Along with the Giants.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Refs make the correct call the score on the last play us losing 30 - 28. The ball was past the 50 and Crosby has been money in practice making field goals of 64 and 68 yards and 14 of his last 15 kicks so should have had a shot for the win if the refs weren't against us again

That is true, but at the same time SF basically let the Packers get as many yards as possible there. They were more focused with keeping the Packers in bounds. If the Packers were down 2, the 49ers would have played differently with 26 seconds left.