• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colt McCoy And What Might Happen

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was the wrong move

Besides one good game and couple of other moments, KC has been a train wreck. Can't do any worse with Colt. He earned a start with how he played last week. KC had his chance and for the most sucked.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only thing colt might bring you is decision making and perhaps the ability to read defenses

if he throws on time he can be effective

i wont bash him too much for cleveland , that team was a huge train wreck but i wouldnt bring out the anointing oil either

his time with the 49ers doesnt mean anything . he wasnt beating out kaep

in the end dallas has had our number . i expect their running game to go buck wild and romo to make us look like a troop of monkeys fucking a football

and their defense will smother morris while our special teams stink up the joint

dallas is simply way better then us at this point and we cant seem to do anything on national TV except look inept in all phases of the game

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wont bash him too much for cleveland , that team was a huge train wreck but i wouldnt bring out the anointing oil either

I've seen this from a few posters and I don't get it. What makes Cleveland a bigger train wreck than Washington? If he failed in that bad situation why would he miraculously succeed in this one?

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Told everyone Colt McCoy sucks please put Kirk Cousins back in

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are officially unbelievable. You are going to hate every qb I guess? Lol.

Dude led you to a win last week completing 99% of his passes. Now he has do e everything he can from passing and running and game management to give you the lead in OT - and you still aren't happy.

Wow - east coast people really are just pissed off hey? :lol:

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the way colt escapes from pressure is amazing. it can really mask our o line struggles, kinda like russell wilson. i had low expectations for colt but the dude straight up balled tonight.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get ready for a butt kicking of epic proportions I'm gonna say Colt McCoy has 84 yards passing 2 interceptions and a fumble before halftime

299 yards, INT, Rushing TD

But you were close, bro. Real close.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give Colt all the props in the world! Amazing second half for him. When the pressure was greatest, he showed up. You can't teach clutch.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give Colt all the props in the world! Amazing second half for him. When the pressure was greatest, he showed up. You can't teach clutch.

Applewhite, Chance Mock, Vince Young, Colt, Case... we don't produce the elite QBs, but they are all crazy clutch.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are officially unbelievable. You are going to hate every qb I guess? Lol.

Dude led you to a win last week completing 99% of his passes. Now he has do e everything he can from passing and running and game management to give you the lead in OT - and you still aren't happy.

Wow - east coast people really are just pissed off hey? :lol:

You do realize those posts were made before last night's game right? The one before yours was made in the firs half when a lot of us were thinking Cousins should go in. I stand by my comments, he played a good second half but that doesn't change who he is and what he's done in the league. Colt is still a marginal NFL QB in everyone's eyes but yours.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize those posts were made before last night's game right? The one before yours was made in the firs half when a lot of us were thinking Cousins should go in. I stand by my comments, he played a good second half but that doesn't change who he is and what he's done in the league. Colt is still a marginal NFL QB in everyone's eyes but yours.

At what point did you think Cousins should go in?? I will say the interception in the end zone was a throw. Other than that, Colt looked much more comfortable and confident out there than KC and didn't continue to throw terrible passes to the other team.. One after another. JMHO

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
colt played a very good game . he admitted to his miscues but he hung in there and did enough to get a tough win no one expected . the guys deserves all the praise he gets

i like him as our BU

i like KC too

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At what point did you think Cousins should go in?? I will say the interception in the end zone was a throw. Other than that, Colt looked much more comfortable and confident out there than KC and didn't continue to throw terrible passes to the other team.. One after another. JMHO

I would have been fine at the half. Colt was given great field position to start the game and came away with very little, a 3 point first half meant it was pretty clear the offense was not moving the ball.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a veteran QB McCoy did not play well. Constantly having play clock issues and almost blew the game on not calling a timeout at the end of regulation. His passes were inaccurate. Constant under throws and low balls. Gruden and McCoy almost lost this game for us. The defense won this game. I expected a better performance out of a veteran Qb. We should of blew out the Cowboys last night with decent QB play.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you guys would probably say that he hasn't played in awhile but look at what Kyle Orton is doing for Buffalo. Its too bad that Cousins is a turnover machine b/c I just think he would be better for the offense. I just expected more from a veteran QB.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a veteran QB McCoy did not play well. Constantly having play clock issues and almost blew the game on not calling a timeout at the end of regulation. His passes were inaccurate. Constant under throws and low balls. Gruden and McCoy almost lost this game for us. The defense won this game. I expected a better performance out of a veteran Qb. We should of blew out the Cowboys last night with decent QB play.

I know you guys would probably say that he hasn't played in awhile but look at what Kyle Orton is doing for Buffalo. Its too bad that Cousins is a turnover machine b/c I just think he would be better for the offense. I just expected more from a veteran QB.

man colt made mistakes but so did orton . the 3rd team qb beat the top team in the division at their place and you are whining ? he threw 5 incomplete passes all game

you expected colt to carry us ? i am happy the defense and special teams put it together , and i am happy with his play

and time management is on the coaches for not getting the plays in

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colt completed something like 11/12, and led you guys to a comeback win. Kid has never ever gotten a fair chance. Redskins should be excited to see what he can do. 3 things about him have never been disputed:

He's smart,
He's accurate,
He's a winner.
He also has been injury prone.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Orton has played in almost 3 times as many games as McCoy, and been in the league twice as long... So that may not be the best comparison.

Don't get me wrong, not annointing Colt as something great or anything. But once again, this notion that Cousins is anything more than a BU continues to baffle me.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dean. hes a 3rd string qb bro. give him a break

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a veteran Qb you cant compare him to a common 3rd string QB. Dad, I expected Colt to have better decision making and better time mgt skills b/c he is a veteran QB. But people on here are saying he played great. He did not.