• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colt McCoy And What Might Happen

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a veteran QB McCoy did not play well. Constantly having play clock issues and almost blew the game on not calling a timeout at the end of regulation. His passes were inaccurate. Constant under throws and low balls. Gruden and McCoy almost lost this game for us. The defense won this game. I expected a better performance out of a veteran Qb. We should of blew out the Cowboys last night with decent QB play.

This is absolutely how I saw it as well. He completed a ton of short passes but many were off target, forcing his receivers to adjust or to make very difficult catches. But we won so everyone gets caught up in that and don't see the real picture. His pick in the end zone was also a killer.

He did a lot of good things and was a big reason we won but he is not the answer. Never has been, never will be.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one thinks he can be a first string QB in the NFL, but could he be our future 2nd string? I think so, Kirk too. Look at it this way, the shitty browns bust QB that no other teams wanted won us a game against the cowboys. He played good for a third string qb

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched every snap he ever took for 4 straight years, and I'm still not sure where people come up with that?

A friend of mine is a Sooner fan and says he has a noodle arm, he was short on some passes but I'm not too familiar with him and I was told he's a big crybaby, then again like I said he's a Sooner fan. He thinks McCoy sucks? That being said he looked alot better then Cousins