• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College Football's Most Wide Open Conference Races

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep.. and another year that Texas still is the last school to bring in a national championship and play for another one in the Big 12.

Cool story. Ain’t been shit since then. Over A decade since they won one and played for one exactly a year after OU in 2009. Bout time you stop jerking it to that. Texas is an irrelevant joke. Has been for a decade.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes...but not in a traditional sense. Any game that is not broadcast by a Network is on the BYU
Network. But that becomes a weekly thing...not really scheduled. Their women's sports get a lot
of games broadcast, but I can only remember 1 BYU football game broadcast last year

That was useful. Thank you

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And nonetheless, both are usually over hyped and over ranked.

Under BK

2010 Preseason: UR, End of Season: UR
2011 Preseason: #16, End of Season: UR
2012 Preseason: UR, End of Season: #4
2013 Preseason: #14, End of Season: #20
2014 Preseason: #17, End of Season: UR
2015 Preseason: #11, End of Season: #11
2016 Preseason: #10, End of Season: UR
2017 Preseason: UR, End of Season: #11
2018 Preseason: #12, End of Season: #5
2019 Preseason: #9, End of Season: #12

We've been a preseason top 10 team twice, we've finished ranked in the top 10 twice. We've been a preseason top 15 team five times, we've finished ranked in the top 15, 5 times.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool story. Ain’t been shit since then. Over A decade since they won one and played for one exactly a year after OU in 2009. Bout time you stop jerking it to that. Texas is an irrelevant joke. Has been for a decade.
we also still jerk to Jared Heard beating ou in 2015.. even through the dark 2010's.. we still have won a Ny6 bowl game more recent than ou.. i get it... it's hard to keep getting ran out the stadium the past two tries.. poooooor landthieves..guess Texas is gonna have to show you how it's done, again.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we also still jerk to Jared Heard beating ou in 2015.. even through the dark 2010's.. we still have won a Ny6 bowl game more recent than ou.. i get it... it's hard to keep getting ran out the stadium the past two tries.. poooooor landthieves..guess Texas is gonna have to show you how it's done, again.
Texas should be in the mix imo. They played LSU tough when OU got boat raced by that same team and they thrashed a decent Utah team in the Alamo Bowl.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah? 2018? The season you lost to OU in the CCG? Poor Texas. Going on a decade without even a conference title. Congrats on your also ran bowl though. That participation trophy must be really shiny.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas should be in the mix imo. They played LSU tough when OU got boat raced by that same team and they thrashed a decent Utah team in the Alamo Bowl.
Texas should always be in the mix.. i just like messing with ou fans.. wv fans are annoying.. it's like they are perfect kissing cousins of aggys in Texas.

I do think that Texas will make a huge jump this season or next (whichever comes first). Team is deeper across the positions, with actual upperclassmen.. Haven't seen a team with this depth since probably the 2009 season. Only two positions I worry about is the unproven LBs and not having a Collin Johnson or Duvernay at WR. Eagles, Smith, Whittington, Moore will have to really step up at that position (my breakout player money will be on Eagles who flashed last season).

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah? 2018? The season you lost to OU in the CCG? Poor Texas. Going on a decade without even a conference title. Congrats on your also ran bowl though. That participation trophy must be really shiny.
if anyone knows about participation trophys..it's ou. I didn't even bring up 2018 either but sure.. hell in 2017 Sam gave ou a good run til he got banged up late in the game... so as sorry as Texas has been..ou really hasn't distanced themselves either.. But I get it.. refs blew it for ya'll vs LSU..should have turned on the AC in LSUs lockerroom

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if anyone knows about participation trophys..it's ou. I didn't even bring up 2018 either but sure.. hell in 2017 Sam gave ou a good run til he got banged up late in the game... so as sorry as Texas has been..ou really hasn't distanced themselves either.. But I get it.. refs blew it for ya'll vs LSU..should have turned on the AC in LSUs lockerroom

Never said shit about LSU. That was you, princess. On the other hand, you do t get to talk shit about a team till you can knock them off the top of the mountain your own conference. Till then STFU, princess.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said shit about LSU. That was you, princess. On the other hand, you do t get to talk shit about a team till you can knock them off the top of the mountain your own conference. Till then STFU, princess.
That mountain you describe is a pebble sweetheart.. Enjoy this season, whether in the spring or fall, watching Texas do what ou just can't... Win a playoff game #HookEm

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas should always be in the mix.. i just like messing with ou fans.. wv fans are annoying.. it's like they are perfect kissing cousins of aggys in Texas.

I do think that Texas will make a huge jump this season or next (whichever comes first). Team is deeper across the positions, with actual upperclassmen.. Haven't seen a team with this depth since probably the 2009 season. Only two positions I worry about is the unproven LBs and not having a Collin Johnson or Duvernay at WR. Eagles, Smith, Whittington, Moore will have to really step up at that position (my breakout player money will be on Eagles who flashed last season).

Sorry but you need a quarterback who can distribute the ball and Sam ain’t it. OU shit his little screen passes down last season.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That mountain you describe is a pebble sweetheart.. Enjoy this season, whether in the spring or fall, watching Texas do what ou just can't... Win a playoff game #HookEm

That’s so cute. You don’t get to talk about winning a playoff game till you can win the conference.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

An you’re a dipshit delusional homer that has his head so far up his ass you can’t see the light. Texas annually under achieves yet the next preseason gets the benefit of the doubt because they’re Texas. When will you learn this ain’t the year?

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An you’re a dipshit delusional homer that has his head so far up his ass you can’t see the light. Texas annually under achieves yet the next preseason gets the benefit of the doubt because they’re Texas. When will you learn this ain’t the year?
and your WV who nobody cares about... better be thanking the GODS of Texas and the demi-god OU for even having a place on the big table. Oliver Luck connections worked that deal out.. so enjoy your last few seasons with us before you get jettison back to the big east or colonial conference.. doesn't make a difference, you outcasts.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s so cute. You don’t get to talk about winning a playoff game till you can win the conference.
wait.. did i miss something.. you can talk about winning a playoff game?

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but you need a quarterback who can distribute the ball and Sam ain’t it. OU shit his little screen passes down last season.
Well Sam distributed it enough in 2018.. he had a bad game in 2019.. My money is that he will distribute an ass kicking in October, you doofus.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and your WV who nobody cares about... better be thanking the GODS of Texas and the demi-god OU for even having a place on the big table. Oliver Luck connections worked that deal out.. so enjoy your last few seasons with us before you get jettison back to the big east or colonial conference.. doesn't make a difference, you outcasts.

I have no doubt that WVU is indebted to Texas for having them in the B12. But stop acting like what I said isn’t true. Texas is “back” every year and then shits down their leg. When there are several teams that could finish behind OU in the B12 this year, a paragraph dedicated to a known choker deserves to be called out.

An you bitches don’t have the ability to kick WVU out anymore unless the conference desolves. Don’t forget that.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait.. did i miss something.. you can talk about winning a playoff game?

Im not. Your dumb ass is though even though you can’t even win the conference. Hell, you’ve only made the championship game once.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y’all can continue to deflect if y’all want but Texas is back my friends

i

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not. Your dumb ass is though even though you can’t even win the conference. Hell, you’ve only made the championship game once.
yet we still sitting at the same amount of CFP wins....