• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College Football's Most Wide Open Conference Races

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m with you on ISU. I think they make the conference champ game. Junior finds a defense and who knows...
I don't know what to think about the upcoming season (if we get one) because of things not being "normal" for lack of a better term.

On one hand I think the more talented teams had an advantage just because those that have inferior talent won't get to "coach 'em up" as much. Opposite of that, I think we could see more upsets because of the unknown even with those that have superior talent.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Seven wins a year when teams routinely play 13 to 14 games per season in a conference that features one high level team. It’s not been good for 11 years and running now. When teams like Texas and USC struggle it just blows my mind, should never happen in a million years. Look at USC and the way that program is run from the very top down. It’s a complete mess. I don’t get it.
Oh I meant that michigan and ND weren't as bad. Texas is a clown show right now. Herman is a joke and they can't develop talent for shit.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And nonetheless, both are usually over hyped and over ranked.
I might be wrong, but I feel like michigan hasn't been bad regarding beginning/end of season rankings, but it's what happens during the season where I think you're right. By that, I mean the insufferable dumbasses acting like a few good games mean they're suddenly CFP contenders, only to see it all crash down at the end.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what to think about the upcoming season (if we get one) because of things not being "normal" for lack of a better term.

On one hand I think the more talented teams had an advantage just because those that have inferior talent won't get to "coach 'em up" as much. Opposite of that, I think we could see more upsets because of the unknown even with those that have superior talent.

I certainly think the better matchup will come into play for teams if no fans are in the stadium. We might have some what the fuck games out of the blue because a matchup will favor an underdog.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I meant that michigan and ND weren't as bad. Texas is a clown show right now. Herman is a joke and they can't develop talent for shit.

Oh I got your point and I definitely agree. It’s a real attention grabber seeing that stat. Seven wins per in the last five seasons which includes the 10-4 from 2018.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just shocked they had a paragraph about Texas but not much about Ok jr or ISU. Never mind, I’m not shocked at all.

But they got their own network and shit...

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does BYU................I think

Yes...but not in a traditional sense. Any game that is not broadcast by a Network is on the BYU
Network. But that becomes a weekly thing...not really scheduled. Their women's sports get a lot
of games broadcast, but I can only remember 1 BYU football game broadcast last year

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was this article written? OU has won 5 straight. The article says 4 in row. Plus we've owned the BigXII for decades. Not just recently.

texASS being the 2nd choice hasn't looked at what Okielite, returns.
Hack writer.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also I think teams with younger talent especially at QB will be at a disadvantage more than ever. Should be interesting

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas will win the Big 12 whether there's a season in 2020 or having to wait til 2021. Finally a loaded roster with the only real question at RT, but they have some solid upperclassmen depth to compete for it.

Besides, God don't like ugly..and have you seen Rattler's face? It embodies everything oklahoma. TEXAS IS BACK!! #HookEM

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was this article written? OU has won 5 straight. The article says 4 in row. Plus we've owned the BigXII for decades. Not just recently.

texASS being the 2nd choice hasn't looked at what Okielite, returns.
Hack writer.

Texas is deeper than okie light, so I get it. Doesn't make it a hack writer.. you know who is a hack.. your coach. Sure he's an offensive wizard and all, but the guy won't ever commit to looking for the best defensive kids and bring them in..instead he puts them on his side of the ball.. I get that ya'll have won 5 straight but it's getting harder and harder. Lost to Texas in 2018, Lost to K-state in 2019.. hell had some lucky breaks (refs going blind) to beat ISU, and some fortunate calls vs okie light in 2018. So to act like you are way above the rest of us in the Big 12 is a joke too. Time is up. #HookEm

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC is a huge question mark. If we get blown out by Bama in the opener, I can see Helton being shown the door. If we beat Bama, or make it a very competive game, we may have turned a corner. Who knows....

CorpRebel

Rock-n-Roll
Hoopla Cash
$ 650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC is a huge question mark. If we get blown out by Bama in the opener, I can see Helton being shown the door. If we beat Bama, or make it a very competive game, we may have turned a corner. Who knows....

First off.... I hope there will be a season to find out! :noidea:

I don't expect USC to win the Bama game. I think there's a good chance that SC will keep it closer than the last time they played, but won't likely pull out a win. The talent is there. I would love to be wrong about the Bama game, tho!! heh heh :heh:

It's the results of the games AFTER this one that will define Helton and his coaches and whether they'll still be around after this season. So... until it's played out, we'll just have to wait and see. :nod:

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has to be Helton's last season.. this will be the only competitive team for at least the next 2/3 seasons. The talent takes a huge drop on the depth chart thanks to the 2019/2020 classes.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas will win the Big 12 whether there's a season in 2020 or having to wait til 2021. Finally a loaded roster with the only real question at RT, but they have some solid upperclassmen depth to compete for it.

Besides, God don't like ugly..and have you seen Rattler's face? It embodies everything oklahoma. TEXAS IS BACK!! #HookEM

LMFAO. Same song different verse.

EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also I think teams with younger talent especially at QB will be at a disadvantage more than ever. Should be interesting
Yeah, especially early in the year. And by the time those young 'ens get it figured out, it could be too late. But they could really screw up someone else's season up toward the end of the schedule.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not conference, but I think B1GW is pretty open

Wi is and should be favorite, but Mn/IA can be right there

It only takes one good game in B1GCG (although my money would be on tOHSU)

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO. Same song different verse.

EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR.
yep.. and another year that Texas still is the last school to bring in a national championship and play for another one in the Big 12.