• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk: 7 Words You Can't Say to Jack Johnson

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the way people.are fucking talking about OJ they may as well make him an Honorary Denver Bronco and retire his jersey

How the fuck does anyone give condolences for him or describe him as losing the American dream because of the trial. The families of the victims should sue them all for distress

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's another guy who when he dies should probably get the "no comment" treatment...

It's always inspiring to see someone stand on the principles of their profession.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was an asshole way back in the 70's. Back when I lived in Buffalo, I heard of domestic abuse rumors....
From 43’s post it goes even farther back to his USC days.

And even without the DA stuff he served a fucking decade in jail lol

There’s just no reason to feel bad for anybody involved here. His family is fortunate to be free of this cocksucker.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

I know I posted this previously, but I watched a lot of wrestling in my younger days and I was a big Chris Benoit fan starting in his early days with Stampede Wrestling. He went from a pretty scrawny 185 lbs to a buffed out 225 lbs in WWE and it was very easy to see that steroids were the culprit. When you combine the steroids with CTE, it likely led to Benoit killing his wife and son before killing himself.

Sure, I was a big fan of his wrestling, but fuck that guy for killing his wife and son.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the hush money story for the uni is real for OJ you gotta think that the family could sue them for burying that. If it was in the news, maybe Nicole doesnt marry him, and doesnt get her life ended by a violent offender and Ron as well. is there a statue of limitations on a hidden secret? that school should be held accountable here.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
what the fuck????
so much of the US is working on a premise of "how can we possible be more terrible"

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile a cousin crisis appears to have been narrowly averted in Tennessee...

NASHVILLE (AP) — The Republican-led Tennessee Legislature has overwhelmingly voted to send GOP Gov. Bill Lee a proposal that would ban marriage between first cousins.

The House cast a 75-2 vote Thursday on the bill after the Senate previously approved it without any opposition.

But a particularly vocal opponent, Republican Rep. Gino Bulso, took up most of the debate time, as he argued for an amendment to allow first-cousin marriages if the couple first seeks counseling from a genetic counselor.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NASHVILLE (AP) — The Republican-led Tennessee Legislature has overwhelmingly voted to send GOP Gov. Bill Lee a proposal that would ban marriage between first cousins.

The House cast a 75-2 vote Thursday on the bill after the Senate previously approved it without any opposition.

But a particularly vocal opponent, Republican Rep. Gino Bulso, took up most of the debate time, as he argued for an amendment to allow first-cousin marriages if the couple first seeks counseling from a genetic counselor.
:twitch:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess I'm on the "wrong" side of this. I think it's weird if cousins marry, but I'm not sure it should be illegal. It's legal in 20 states and studies show their is little risk to 1st cousins having children.

It's already legal in MD and I sadly have no hot cousins that helped me formulate my opinion (and again I do think it's weird) I just think it's kind of a dumb bill and argument.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm on the "wrong" side of this. I think it's weird if cousins marry, but I'm not sure it should be illegal. It's legal in 20 states and studies show their is little risk to 1st cousins having children.

It's already legal in MD and I sadly have no hot cousins that helped me formulate my opinion (and again I do think it's weird) I just think it's kind of a dumb bill and argument.

I mean, if you're not planning on having kids, then marrying your cousin is okay (although as you mentioned quite weird and something that in my opinion should be discouraged). The additional risks of genetic disorders in a child as a result of cousins procreating should be the biggest discouragement in allowing cousins to marry, though.

/I did not know it was legal in that many states, though.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, if you're not planning on having kids, then marrying your cousin is okay (although as you mentioned quite weird and something that in my opinion should be discouraged). The additional risks of genetic disorders in a child as a result of cousins procreating should be the biggest discouragement in allowing cousins to marry, though.

/I did not know it was legal in that many states, though.
Dash, are there any provinces in Canada where marrying your sister is legal? I was wondering because well just curious.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dash, are there any provinces in Canada where marrying your sister is legal? I was wondering because well just curious.

First of all, :lol: I have to say I have never looked that up in all honesty, but I have to hope it's not legal anywhere in Canada.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oz9stC.gif