• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Choker Durant held scoreless in OT.

vegasfraud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROFL

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lame:

Without him they don't sniff the playoffs... He isn't the first or last great player who sucked when the season was on the line...

Hope you enjoyed those 2 Championships in a row, it ends this year...

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:badmin:

vegasfraud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:

Without him they don't sniff the playoffs... He isn't the first or last great player who sucked when the season was on the line...

Hope you enjoyed those 2 Championships in a row, it ends this year...

Another season ending in failure for KD in which he gets no blame at all...I wonder who takes the fall this time, Westbrook or Coach Brooks...lame indeed.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami Heat fan, July 2010-

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another season ending in failure for KD in which he gets no blame at all...I wonder who takes the fall this time, Westbrook or Coach Brooks...lame indeed.

I think Kevin should get a lot of blame but Westbrook went what 1 - 7 in OT and they have zero bench.

vegasfraud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron was right when asked when KD will face pressure to win a championship..."when I retire"

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron was right when asked when KD will face pressure to win a championship..."when I retire"

Tough words coming from the guy who had to go to someone else's team to win...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, the 2 way hate here needs to stop.

First, on Lebron:

He may have joined another team and handled the announcement terribly, but there is no question who the leader of the Miami Heat is. Sure, he joined 2 other elite players and the first year had its ups and downs as they adjusted to one another, but the Heat started winning titles when LeBron fully took over.

Those who want to criticize him for leaving and who try to compare him to other greats who didn't leave are fools. Just look at how badly Cleveland has botched a supreme run of lottery luck. Their front office has no clue how to assemble a winning team, they were just able to do so with LeBron because he is that good. Instead of being compared to Kobe, Magic, Bird and MJ, LeBron would be compared to Karl Malone had he stayed in Cleveland. That should not be a knock on his legacy.

Jordan happened to land in a great spot with a great front office. Don't penalize LeBron because he didn't. No superstar, I don't care how great can win by themselves.

As for KD:

Could he have played better? Sure. Does he deserve some of the blame? Sure.

But be real. Any coach who allows their point guard to jack the way that Westbrook does when KD is on the court with him just does not have any control of his team. Westbrook is a great talent, but he needs a coach who can reign him in a little or the Thunder will never take the next step. Durant is one of the best scorers in league history, yet he has to watch Westbrook repeatedly make horrendous decisions while he stands by clapping in frustration.

I don't completely blame Westbrook for this because his coach lets him do it. Give the Thunder a real coach, like Marc Jackson and they will win the title next year. Like I said on CBS 3 years ago, however, stick with Brooks and Thunder fans will watch their KD window close without a single ring.

Stop giving this man a pass because he gets "close". OKC, hire a real coach and you will win big. Right now is your chance.

KD is an absolute saint for not throwing either of these men under the bus. He is an amazing player and perhaps an even better teammate. Anybody who wants to rip KD has a thing or two to learn about basketball.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with T-Lance. OKC needs to fire Brooks and they really need to move Westbrook to SG. He is not a PG in this lead. When they do those things they would be in perfect position to win a championship

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurs Hold MVP Durant Scoreless in OT

How about you guys give at least a tiny eensy bit of credit to the Spurs defense.

Not too much to ask is it?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about you guys give at least a tiny eensy bit of credit to the Spurs defense.

Not too much to ask is it?

I think the fact that people don't talk about the Spurs as much as they do the failure of the teams they play is a validation of how good they are.

Seems backwards, but people have come to expect such a high level of play from the Spurs that I think we take it for granted. As a basketball fan, I love watching them. They play the game the way that is supposed to be played.

outlaw okie

Racer X
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, the 2 way hate here needs to stop.

First, on Lebron:

He may have joined another team and handled the announcement terribly, but there is no question who the leader of the Miami Heat is. Sure, he joined 2 other elite players and the first year had its ups and downs as they adjusted to one another, but the Heat started winning titles when LeBron fully took over.

Those who want to criticize him for leaving and who try to compare him to other greats who didn't leave are fools. Just look at how badly Cleveland has botched a supreme run of lottery luck. Their front office has no clue how to assemble a winning team, they were just able to do so with LeBron because he is that good. Instead of being compared to Kobe, Magic, Bird and MJ, LeBron would be compared to Karl Malone had he stayed in Cleveland. That should not be a knock on his legacy.

Jordan happened to land in a great spot with a great front office. Don't penalize LeBron because he didn't. No superstar, I don't care how great can win by themselves.

As for KD:

Could he have played better? Sure. Does he deserve some of the blame? Sure.

But be real. Any coach who allows their point guard to jack the way that Westbrook does when KD is on the court with him just does not have any control of his team. Westbrook is a great talent, but he needs a coach who can reign him in a little or the Thunder will never take the next step. Durant is one of the best scorers in league history, yet he has to watch Westbrook repeatedly make horrendous decisions while he stands by clapping in frustration.

I don't completely blame Westbrook for this because his coach lets him do it. Give the Thunder a real coach, like Marc Jackson and they will win the title next year. Like I said on CBS 3 years ago, however, stick with Brooks and Thunder fans will watch their KD window close without a single ring.

Stop giving this man a pass because he gets "close". OKC, hire a real coach and you will win big. Right now is your chance.

KD is an absolute saint for not throwing either of these men under the bus. He is an amazing player and perhaps an even better teammate. Anybody who wants to rip KD has a thing or two to learn about basketball.

:agree: This and an inside presence.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with T-Lance. OKC needs to fire Brooks and they really need to move Westbrook to SG. He is not a PG in this lead. When they do those things they would be in perfect position to win a championship

Moving him to shooting guard isnt going to do a damn thing. He is still going to jack up as many shots as he does now. Like he is really going to allow a PG to run the show. :L