• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cellar Dwellers

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But for how long? If we beat the Bears tonight we play the Jets twice in the next three game and the Dolts in between. Its a real possibility we can move to 2nd place in the AFCE

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be a very interesting Month of November.

Bills (5-1) have the Packers, @Jets, Vikings, Browns and the on Dec. 1 visit Foxbobro
Jets (5-2) have Patriots, Bills, @Patriots, Bears and @Vikings
Dolphins (4-3) have @Lions, @Bears, Browns, Texans, @49ers
Patriots (3-3) Bears, @Jets, Colts, BYE, Bills

All things considered, the Jets have the toughest road to hoe. I would put them at 7-4 come December.
The Dolphin have an easy stretch and could be 8-3
The Bills are not blowing teams away and might be 7-3
The Patriots have a real mixed bag and I think that they come in at 6-4

They still might be at the bottom of this barrel but well with a real shot of second place. This division could be a serious blood letting over the remainder of the season with so many divisional games remaining for everybody.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we destroy the Jets. Their Defense is legit. Offense is bad. They lost their star rookie rb and Zach Wilson just plain sucks at QB. 1 TD in 4 games. Possible we shut them out both games.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we destroy the Jets. Their Defense is legit. Offense is bad. They lost their star rookie rb and Zach Wilson just plain sucks at QB. 1 TD in 4 games. Possible we shut them out both games.
Well that seems like a stretch to me

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But for how long? If we beat the Bears tonight we play the Jets twice in the next three game and the Dolts in between. Its a real possibility we can move to 2nd place in the AFCE

The Pats destiny is in their hands at this point. The Bears sure feels like a victory. I have no idea what to expect from the Jets though my gut says we beat them twice though that could simply be based on history. The Colts are limping so we could win that one too. After that, hopefully we're firing on all cylinders.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats destiny is in their hands at this point. The Bears sure feels like a victory. I have no idea what to expect from the Jets though my gut says we beat them twice though that could simply be based on history. The Colts are limping so we could win that one too. After that, hopefully we're firing on all cylinders.
Yeah I too get the feeling some teams we are facing have capped out while the Pats are still rising. It's not unusual for BB and the Pats to start kind of slow and get stronger as the season progresses. We are still nowhere near the Chiefs or Bills but that is what rebuild is get better each year

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are still nowhere near the Chiefs or Bills but that is what rebuild is get better each year
Because Bill will never mortgage the future for a possible win today.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Bill will never mortgage the future for a possible win today.
I disagree.
He mortgaged the future back in 14 to get to the SB and he kept doing it until he had no cap space to put decent players in front of Brady.
But he did it because he thought Brady would be done soon.

And it worked, sort of. They won 3 more SB's.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all got use to winning all the time, and as long as BB and TB were paired up, we rebuilt on the fly a lot easier. That is no longer the case, I can see pieces falling into place but I think we all need to be patient

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all got use to winning all the time, and as long as BB and TB were paired up, we rebuilt on the fly a lot easier. That is no longer the case, I can see pieces falling into place but I think we all need to be patient

This season certainly does appear to be a "playoff" season and last season we limped into the playoffs. It's crazy to think that Brady had that much ability to cover the flaws but apparently he did.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patient? Like our fearless leader BK?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season certainly does appear to be a "playoff" season and last season we limped into the playoffs. It's crazy to think that Brady had that much ability to cover the flaws but apparently he did.
Yep. Fortunately, Pats aren’t the only team screwing the pooch. Still time to turn this baby around.