• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Refugee Lakers Roll Call Thread!!!

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:postwhore:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did that course in Colton have only 9 holes...?
No, I know exactly what course that is. It's an executive (I use the word loosely) 18 hole. It has some water hazards and bunkers, just some of the par 3's are very short.

Maybe I'll start a Lakers golf thread.

Hey Rolln300, I'm guessing with a name like that you've done it once or twice, maybe a few times?

Give it up man, what's your number?

I've never come close and get happy with the rare turkey! (I've done the turkey thing mostly in the last frame, is there a name for that?)

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bluepigpen, Lake Havasu City, Arizona, home of the London Bridge and the most beautiful women in the world on Memorial Holiday weekend. 6-1 and getting shorter, 205 and getting heavier and 61 and getting older. Long, long, long time Rams, Lakers and Dodgers fan, still working for the same company for 40 years and married to the same wife for 35. Doesn't mean I don't look at those beautiful women though, just saying. Ding, Dong

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita,,,it was True Lakers Fan who i saw lives in Riverside. I know that Colton course guys...about 5 exits from me in Redlands...
I hate golf..my brother in Corona is a fanatic but not me.

and Fontucky eh? LMAO .. my best friend lives in COlton so I know all that loma linda/Rialto/Fontucky areas. too funny.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that little course the Sam Snead golf course at one time? Can't remember if it was in Colton or Corona, played it a long time ago. Played Calimesa, San Bernardino Public, El Rancho Verde and Shandlin Hills a lot over the years. Still hit pretty good for a old guy, 9 handicap but can't see the pin or break anymore with tired eyes. Never had a 300 game best I ever had was 251 and best average for a season was 166 but that was well back like 30 years ago.

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the Colton one. They brag about Sam as you walk in...I would too if I was them.

Rolln300

"Let It Be"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it is that Sam Snead course. Fun for a day with nothing better to do. As far as bowling a 300 game, yes I have twice. Only 1 was sanctioned though. I am a terrible golfer but at least my bowling scores are still higher than my golf scores....LOL. I have averaged between 210 and 220 for the past five years.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats pretty good Rolln, when I met my wife some 38 years ago she worked at a bowling alley and averaged 193, she never had a 300 game either but she did have a 298 splitting on the third ball in the 10th frame. I never was that good. If she had came up say some 25 years later she probably would have made money at it. She was good. We had a lot of fun though playing in leagues and partner tounaments. Did a lot of Vegas gigs, staying in the hotels, bowling tournaments. We got away from bowling over the years but we still often talk about how much fun we had.

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Officially weighing in . . . 6'2 and three-quarters of an inch, about 180 lbs. (marathon runner).

I hail from the streets of Hawthorne, CA and I'm currently based out of San Diego.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been resisting this site, but....lakersrule here, 6'5" (the air is the same up here), 220, SoCal native, born and raised on the tough streets of Fountain Valley, currently living on the tougher streets of Torrance...Ding Ding!

I guess resistance is futile!

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Officially weighing in . . . 6'2 and three-quarters of an inch, about 180 lbs. (marathon runner).

I hail from the streets of Hawthorne, CA and I'm currently based out of San Diego.

Where is SD are you BRS? I love it down there and usually make a couple weekend trips each year. Went to school at UCSD. Lived mainly coastal there for about 12 years. The last spot was in Solana Beach right across from the racetrack. I used to be able to hear Trevor calling races....and aaaaway they go!

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is SD are you BRS? I love it down there and usually make a couple weekend trips each year. Went to school at UCSD. Lived mainly coastal there for about 12 years. The last spot was in Solana Beach right across from the racetrack. I used to be able to hear Trevor calling races....and aaaaway they go!

Oceanside, LR. It's really not as hood as people down here think. Matter of fact, it's nothing like LA in that regard, I like it a lot. Solana is a really nice area, would like to make my way down around Encinitas once I start really making some dough and can dig out of all this student debt a bit.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it gets more and more expensive the further south you go until it peaks it La Jolla. I used to surf the various La Jolla reefs a lot dreaming between sets about living in one of those sweet oceanfront homes. Unfortunately I didn't put my college education to good enough use! Oceanside is not bad. I like practically all of coastal north county.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakersrule!! Good to see you made it over from that abortion SEEBS site. You still have time to join the score prediction thread before Game 3.

Rolln300

"Let It Be"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bowl in a tournament in Vegas every February. Usually have good time while we are there. I do bowl in a league also but never have time to practice. Have to do that four letter thing called WORK...Ughhh

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, never saw this thread. shame on me for not seeing it earlier...

in any case, CL67, 6'3", tipping the scales at a masculine 260 lbs. lol. ex track, cross country, basketballer, and and expert in Shito-Ryu style Karate. born on the hard streets near downtown, L.A. but reside in Harbor City now. :omg:die-hard Lakers fan since 1970 and oh, before i forget...

DING FUCKIN' DING...!!

CL67

Last edited by a moderator:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, never saw this thread. shame on me for not seeing it earlier...

in any case, CL67, 6'3", tipping the scales at a masculine 260 lbs. lol. ex track, cross country, basketballer, and and expert in Shito-Ryu style Karate. born on the hard streets near downtown, L.A. but reside in Harbor City now. :omg:die-hard Lakers fan since 1970 and oh, before i forget...

DING FUCKIN' DING...!!

CL67

Lol...I remember in the third grade me and my brother used to walk around those projects in Harbor City looking for bullet shells after New Years and 4th of July... They built this big gated community of "mixed income" houses now... How long you been in Harbor City...? What up BRS and Lakersrule...? Glad you could join us...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol...I remember in the third grade me and my brother used to walk around those projects in Harbor City looking for bullet shells after New Years and 4th of July... They built this big gated community of "mixed income" houses now... How long you been in Harbor City...? What up BRS and Lakersrule...? Glad you could join us...

'bout a year and a half now. it ain't bad actually. i mean, it could be worse. i could be in Wilmington, the assault and battery capitol of the world lol...

CL67

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, this may be a bit off topic but it seems you guys know this area. Anyway, in '91 I was working graves at the Long Beach Navel Shipyard and almost every night we would cross the draw bridge and eat at this awesome place for breakfast. It was cheap and there was no way you could eat it all in one sitting. I think the name had Star in it............this has been bugging the shit out of me for a few years now (I kon't know why) but does that ring a bell with any of you guys? I tried google but no such luck.
Sam