• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCLA Football Roll Call Thread...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey been at the hoop long enough to make senior (Somehow they may have seen my ID) but who's here is a Bruins Football fan?

We may have a great season and we should round the wagons...

Let me know you're here..

~ Vitamike, 6'3" 230lbs, ding, ding!

RoyHobbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roy Hobbs reporting for duty sir !! Hey, lets get this party started and thanks for the shout out on that other three letter site Vmike. Now if we could only get a few of those other mugs ( Mike4ucla & LAWins ) will get the word to come over here. Anyway, its good to get a venue like this to vent all of the good / bad things that befall the UCLA Bruin football team.

I'll be back Vmike:yahoo:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roy Hobbs reporting for duty sir !! Hey, lets get this party started and thanks for the shout out on that other three letter site Vmike. Now if we could only get a few of those other mugs ( Mike4ucla & LAWins ) will get the word to come over here. Anyway, its good to get a venue like this to vent all of the good / bad things that befall the UCLA Bruin football team.

I'll be back Vmike:yahoo:
ROY HOBBS!! :yahoo:

Great timing my man and Welcome aboard!! :suds:

Just in time for the Oregon game. My hope was a split with the two North powers and if we had to take our lumps in one, we come out better beating Oregon.

Hey join us over on the PAC 12 thread!

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...rd-general-discussion/96871-pac12-thread.html

A lot of those same 'mugs' from SeeBS as was on the PAC thread ova there.

It would be great to get Mike4ucla & LAWins, even Mr Pickemrite too.