• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cardinals at Lions. Strive for 0-5

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Suh fan, so I cheer for Miami the same way I cheer for the Pats (Brady) and the Redskins (Fuck PC) but I'm not emotionally connected to them like the Lions, or MI.

I want them to win, but if they don't, so what.

I want Mayhew gone SO bad I've basically turned on the Lions. Not the players, but the management.

I expect them to lose so even they do, so what.

Just waiting for Mayhew to be fired.
Agreed, but Suh is no different then any other high paid player in the NFL....He made his money and will wait for another contract year before he becomes relevent again........That's why Miami will suck for years......That and Tannehill lol.....

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Gandy......Update that Terrapin avatar........It's starting to look real bad.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust ME. No one gets more entertainment from this board than me (Smitty is a close second).

There have been some entertaining jokes on Mlive comments section today too. Should give them a look.

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for Mayhew to get Fired. Lifelong Lions fan but he is done. He isn't any better than Millen. Lions should have gotten better between 2008 and now. Fire the Fords.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for Mayhew to get Fired. Lifelong Lions fan but he is done. He isn't any better than Millen. Lions should have gotten better between 2008 and now. Fire the Fords.
Agreed, but hard to fire the family that owns the team......It's not like they are working the counter at taco bell...

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Illitch have enough money to buy them out? That would be funny......Ilitch would own the Red Wings, Tigers, Little Ceasars Pizza and the Lions?.......Four years from now he could run for president.....Donald Trump agrees with this stratedgy.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Shane Falco is his own man.
You're playing and you think everything is going fine. Then one thing goes wrong. And then another. And another. You try to fight back, but the harder you fight, the deeper you sink. Until you can't move... you can't breathe... because you're in over your head. Like quicksand.

I'm sorry, it's too funny to let go.

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, but hard to fire the family that owns the team......It's not like they are working the counter at taco bell...
Agreed you can't fire the Fords but for years I listened to the Lions because we didn't sell out the Silverdome. Now is the time where we stop buying tickets and stop showing up for this filth. The Lions suck. Make ownership feel it if hey can't be fired.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will always be a Terps man in college hoops. What lil bit I still watch.
Fair enough.....Tough two games with Michigan and OSU then firing Edsall........I was just giving you a opt out program that would only cost 10% of diginity as oppossed to a full year of embarrssament.......It's a solid program that will insure you for the next 10 years at the low cost of 7% refinancing.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Illitch have enough money to buy them out? That would be funny......Ilitch would own the Red Wings, Tigers, Little Ceasars Pizza and the Lions?.......Four years from now he could run for president.....Donald Trump agrees with this stratedgy.
I don't believe the NFL allows ownership of franchises in other sports.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed you can't fire the Fords but for years I listened to the Lions because we didn't sell out the Silverdome. Now is the time where we stop buying tickets and stop showing up for this filth. The Lions suck. Make ownership feel it if hey can't be fired.
We did it decades ago by buying tickets and wearing brown paper bags on our heads......Nowadays we could do it, but it would be Plastic wal-mart bags and 40 fans die of suffocation......Let's face it, Lions fans arn't the brightest.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take Trump as the new Lions Owner. He's good at firing people.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough.....Tough two games with Michigan and OSU then firing Edsall........I was just giving you a opt out program that would only cost 10% of diginity as oppossed to a full year of embarrssament.......It's a solid program that will insure you for the next 10 years at the low cost of 7% refinancing.

Been pulling for Terps and Blue for quite awhile. The Hoke and RichRod era's were comical.

Let's see 1983 the Cherry Bowl and that one blowout loss Ralph Friegden had against Florida are my only memories of decent seasons. Watched a lot of ball at Bryd Stadium as a kid.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been pulling for Terps and Blue for quite awhile. The Hoke and RichRod era's were comical.

Let's see 1983 the Cherry Bowl and that one blowout loss Ralph Friegden had against Florida are my only memories of decent seasons. Watched a lot of ball at Bryd Stadium as a kid.

Lol......I could of swore sometime a few decades ago Michigan played in the Blue Bonnet bowl......I'm probably wrong, but bowls had cool names when I was a kid.......Every Bowl now is a product......Just waiting for the SAMSUNG/APPLE PHONE/Microsoft/Taco Bell/Pizza Hut/Pillsbury/Jolly green giant bowl.........The game takes 5 hours to play because sponsoship needs to get there ads in and every team somehow has 10 time outs per half to make sure of it.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I know baseball and hockey don't have restrictions. NBA might, idk.
Interseting......Maybe Pizza boy has his eyes set on on buying something else.....