• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cardinals at Lions. Strive for 0-5

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interseting......Maybe Pizza boy has his eyes set on on buying something else.....
Other than s'more time, I'm guessing he's bout done trying buying anything.

Bought himself the Tigers, built a new stadium and eventually spent money on players.

Bought himself the Wings, spent money on players and now is getting around to building a new arena.

Maybe he could buy a bridge to Canada?

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed you can't fire the Fords but for years I listened to the Lions because we didn't sell out the Silverdome. Now is the time where we stop buying tickets and stop showing up for this filth. The Lions suck. Make ownership feel it if hey can't be fired.

The NFL says it can have a team in London in the next 5 years. Quoting Old Lion on "London Lions" but he must of been reading my mind.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than s'more time, I'm guessing he's bout done trying buying anything.

Bought himself the Tigers, built a new stadium and eventually spent money on players.

Bought himself the Wings, spent money on players and now is getting around to building a new arena.

Maybe he could buy a bridge to Canada?

Im going to type you a joke smitty......After the bridge to Canada remark I felt it was apporpiate.

There was a guy that stumbled upon a lamp.......He rubbed it and a Genie popped out and said you get one wish....

The guy said, why not three......The genie said that is all fairy tales and hocus pocus and you only get one wish.

The guy that found the lamp says ok.......He says I've never been to Hawaii.....I'm afraid of flying and deathly afraid of sailing.......Could you make me a freeway from California to Hawaii so I could drive there....

The Genie says no........That would cost millions of dollars and years of labor so make another wish.....

So the guy says fine.......I would like a woman that's so beautiful with 38 DD breasts intelligent and carry on a conversation that will make me happier then ever...

The genie says. " Do you want that bridge one or two lanes".......

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the guy says fine.......I would like a woman that's so beautiful with 38 DD breasts intelligent and carry on a conversation that will make me happier then ever...

The genie says. " Do you want that bridge one or two lanes".......

I heard it as the guy wished he could understand Women and the Genie replied "would you like that two lanes or Four?"

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard it as the guy wished he could understand Women and the Genie replied "would you like that two lanes or Four?"
Yup, been drinking but nevertheless funny.......