• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Buckle in, lads

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Eagles win their next two games, and Dallas loses against the Rams, the Eagles would be playing to clinch the division, and if they win that game, the Week 17 game becomes meaningless.

Meanwhile, the Week 17 game between Seattle and San Fran could be for the #1 seed in the playoffs, so there's a good chance that our opponent will be flying cross-country after losing.

Doug playing 4-D chess.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Eagles win their next two games, and Dallas loses against the Rams, the Eagles would be playing to clinch the division, and if they win that game, the Week 17 game becomes meaningless.

Meanwhile, the Week 17 game between Seattle and San Fran could be for the #1 seed in the playoffs, so there's a good chance that our opponent will be flying cross-country after losing.

Doug playing 4-D chess.

The only joy in this season will be if we were able to beat the cowgirls and deny them the crown. That said we're still a mediocre team.

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only joy in this season will be if we were able to beat the cowgirls and deny them the crown. That said we're still a mediocre team.
I don't expect much, but it would be a house money run.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It almost feels like the team that loses out on going to the post season may be the winner as they get the better draft position. Both Dallas and the Birds are likely one and done in the playoffs anyhoo ...

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s so sweet watching the CowPukes lose. Brings a smile to my face. :D

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It almost feels like the team that loses out on going to the post season may be the winner as they get the better draft position. Both Dallas and the Birds are likely one and done in the playoffs anyhoo ...

I projected the Eagles to get CeeDee Lamb with our 1st pick.
Another mock that I saw had us getting these 3 picks:
Lamb
Suratt
Brtandon Jones, S

I'll take that.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doug playing 4-D chess.

Eagles practiced in pads today.

Doug called them all soft bitches.

Things are looking as good as possible for a 5-7 team. Right after we beat Dallas we'll hear Desean is coming back for round 1!

Screamin Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles practiced in pads today.

Doug called them all soft bitches.

Things are looking as good as possible for a 5-7 team. Right after we beat Dallas we'll hear Desean is coming back for round 1!
Apparently some players were unhappy about the practice in pads and Jenkins may be one of them. What a bunch of over paid pussies. There has to be some house cleaning after this season; players and coaches.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I projected the Eagles to get CeeDee Lamb with our 1st pick.
Another mock that I saw had us getting these 3 picks:
Lamb
Suratt
Brtandon Jones, S

I'll take that.

I would hate to have to root against TD Lamb :suds:

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin, where in Central Pa do you live? I'm from Lancaster.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently some players were unhappy about the practice in pads and Jenkins may be one of them. What a bunch of over paid pussies. There has to be some house cleaning after this season; players and coaches.
We need to find a good young safety.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That was my first reaction, too.

However, thinking about it.....we have talked about it a lot here. The issues this year are not so much player personnel. They don’t fully seem to be player effort. Talent is what it is. Health has had issues. But most guys seem to be playing fully engaged.

The issues have been more about coaching, adjustments and scheme. So when the coach calls a pad practice the optics left are that the players effort is to blame.

And if I was a player on this team I might have issue with it too. Don’t put this shit on me. Don’t come out and say we need to “play better” and not “coach better” and then throw players in pads to reinforce this. Fuck that.

Screamin Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was my first reaction, too.

However, thinking about it.....we have talked about it a lot here. The issues this year are not so much player personnel. They don’t fully seem to be player effort. Talent is what it is. Health has had issues. But most guys seem to be playing fully engaged.

The issues have been more about coaching, adjustments and scheme. So when the coach calls a pad practice the optics left are that the players effort is to blame.

And if I was a player on this team I might have issue with it too. Don’t put this shit on me. Don’t come out and say we need to “play better” and not “coach better” and then throw players in pads to reinforce this. Fuck that.
Certainly a part of the issue and a valid point

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doug playing 4-D chess.

Please god let it be Seattle getting the wild card, pay back would be so sweet and I wouldn't have to hear their bitchy little fans all offseason!

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe this is still in play after the first half of tonight's game. Would have told anyone who told me they were winning after the abortion they put on the field in the first half that they were nuts.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe this is still in play after the first half of tonight's game. Would have told anyone who told me they were winning after the abortion they put on the field in the first half that they were nuts.

I was absolutely going to bed at halftime. What was the point in staying up later? But, then sleep didn’t come and I checked in towards the end of the 3rd and....now I’m tired this morning lol

It was absolutely nuts to conceive. This team at the half looked every bit the part of a disgruntled team that had quit. And they looked like they had quit before losing Lane and one of only three receivers to dress.

Again, it was the Giants. But sparks come from strange places sometimes. Hopefully this is another example of that.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did it. The Eagles dug deep and...beat a Giants team that had lost 8 straight in OT after falling behind by two TDs.

Man, what a garbage pile of an offense we have. I think there is a decent chance we beat Washington, but I can't see us beating Dallas this season with this trash of an offense.