• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BSU vs SDSU

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1960 where were you tonight, I froze my ass off and did not see you.. But was worth it in the 2nd half a win is a win. Lets win this MW championship!!!

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down 20 at the half....great comeback win.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colder than the legendary Grambling game. I'm STILL cold.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. Congrats Broncos. That probably sealed the deal. We both had a great season :suds:

When it comes to the championship, nothing is sealed. It was cold and snowy enough last night, now the team has to go to Laramie and play in possibly even worse weather! Then we got USU in a bad mood to finish the season.

Even then, we'd have to win a rematch in Boise for the conf. championship against UNR, Fresno, or SDSU.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. Congrats Broncos. That probably sealed the deal. We both had a great season :suds:

When you say sealed the deal, you mean for your Rams, right? I wouldn't go that far. I personally think we will take care of Wyoming, possibly rather easily despite the elements, but we'll see. Utah State will be tough though. Yes, we have dominated them completely over the years and they are down to their fourth string QB, but they are a damn good team with a stout defense. I am really impressed with every, single one of their QBs, including the freshman fourth stringer (I believe his name is Myers). That kid can play. He's an accurate passer and a very good athlete. While I expect Boise to win, that's going to be a tough game. CSU is far from out of it my friend.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
past several years we have had a late season letdown

thought San Diego State was prime to be it, but we came back and won, Wyoming was a possibility be we destroyed them.

So is it Utah State?

We'll find out, hopefully these letdowns are finally done.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
past several years we have had a late season letdown

thought San Diego State was prime to be it, but we came back and won, Wyoming was a possibility be we destroyed them.

So is it Utah State?

We'll find out, hopefully these letdowns are finally done.

I know what you mean, although I feel better about going into this game knowing the way we played last week. we played all 4 qts and offense, defense and special teams scored. we will see.. :suds:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what you mean, although I feel better about going into this game knowing the way we played last week. we played all 4 qts and offense, defense and special teams scored. we will see.. :suds:

I definitely feel good about how we played last week, probably the best performance since Colorado State.

This one was more complete, but beating that good Colorado State team is quite the accomplishment.

Hopefully we play as complete as we did against Wyoming and win out

one thing is that I think our players are grasping the offense a lot better, playcalling was amazing against Wyoming

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely feel good about how we played last week, probably the best performance since Colorado State.

This one was more complete, but beating that good Colorado State team is quite the accomplishment.

Hopefully we play as complete as we did against Wyoming and win out

one thing is that I think our players are grasping the offense a lot better, playcalling was amazing against Wyoming

Unless Utah State holds Boise under 24, they have no chance. I say Boise over USU 31-17. Broncos are on a roll as of late.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless Utah State holds Boise under 24, they have no chance. I say Boise over USU 31-17. Broncos are on a roll as of late.

Yes, but that Utah State defense is tough and their QBs, the many they have used are playing better than expected. Our offense has been on a roll lately

Got to play some complete games though

Didn't play well in the first half against New Mexico or San Diego State

credit to the coaching staff in those games though, they made adjustments and we dominated the 2nd half of those.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Far from it my man. I've said it before. I will not be the least bit surprised if Utah State walks out of Boise with a win. And now they have all the motivation in the world. Win and the divison is theirs.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Far from it my man. I've said it before. I will not be the least bit surprised if Utah State walks out of Boise with a win. And now they have all the motivation in the world. Win and the divison is theirs.

I'm actually more surprised that we blew them out the way we did

It is now.

yes sir, without a doubt it's ours now