• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos' Top breakout candidate 2022

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost added Stearns, and would've if KJ wasn't here. But he'd still be in the last category for me; needs crazy good stats and be on a winning team with a dominant D.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost added Stearns, and would've if KJ wasn't here. But he'd still be in the last category for me; needs crazy good stats and be on a winning team with a dominant D.

It baffles me that a Texas and Broncos fan still can't spell Caden Sterns name right. ;)

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will go with Cushenberry as well. He started ever game his rookie year and was the lowest rated center in the NFL. Last year he started every game and he was middle of the road. This year I believe he takes his game to a new level and Broncos will be talking contract extension next off season for him.

If he comes in and dominates that could be bad news for Glasgow as he might be a $5 million layer with no position on the team.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will go with Cushenberry as well. He started ever game his rookie year and was the lowest rated center in the NFL. Last year he started every game and he was middle of the road. This year I believe he takes his game to a new level and Broncos will be talking contract extension next off season for him.

If he comes in and dominates that could be bad news for Glasgow as he might be a $5 million layer with no position on the team.

IMO, Cushenberry has been better then most people think. Sure, he hasn't been great... But you can see him getting better and he strikes me as a guy who will work hard and learn as he goes. I've seen him have some really good games in which people don't really talk about... I have seen him have inconsistent game in which his flaws are pointed out. If he can become more consistent he can play and start in this league for a long time. He may never be Tom Nalen but he has the ability to last as a quality center for a long time.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton Risner is getting a lot of love from the coaching staff recently.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see Montrell Washington turn into that dynamic return man where in which I witnessed him basically looking like a cheat code in a video game this year vs Florida.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see Montrell Washington turn into that dynamic return man where in which I witnessed him basically looking like a cheat code in a video game this year vs Florida.

He reminds me of Jarvis Moss having that one incredible game that spearheaded everyone paying attention to him. Moss had that Bowl game that he dominated and got him drafted in the 1st and Montrell had one great game that got him noticed enough to be drafted.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It baffles me that a Texas and Broncos fan still can't spell Caden Sterns name right. ;)
You know full well my phone spells names however it wants, and IDGAF now.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He reminds me of Jarvis Moss having that one incredible game that spearheaded everyone paying attention to him. Moss had that Bowl game that he dominated and got him drafted in the 1st and Montrell had one great game that got him noticed enough to be drafted.
He played well in other games.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played well in other games.

Agreed and that is why I wouldn't call it a perfect match when comparing the two. It was more that one prime time game got the attention of scouts/teams and really helped both get drafted where they did. Washington got put on the map for one big game against a great opponent, but got drafted because of what he did in the others. Hopefully the coaches are right on this one as that from the sound of things was a coach pick. Stukes really pounded the table for the kid.

Reactions: LGM

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn’t find the one from last year so I wanted to bump this as I’m curious what people think about their thoughts from 2 years ago

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn’t find the one from last year so I wanted to bump this as I’m curious what people think about their thoughts from 2 years ago

Haha! Most of the players on this thread didn't break out but many of them did break free!

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember what I ate for lunch. I talked a lot about Sterns though. Looks like I was correct.