• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brian Baldinger

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching a segment on the NFL channel last night and the trio were evaluating the NFC west. I am not a B squared fan, but I am now. He talked about the Seahawks and 49 ers. Of course he stated that the team to beat was Seattle, but he added that critics shouldn't be so quick to think
that San Francisco is the 2nd best team in the division. He is excited about what the Rams have done and added that people tend to forget that they were 4-1-1 in the division last season and that the Rams could very well challenge for second place or even a division title. I am officially on the BB squared bandwagon and look forward to listening to his broadcasts this fall on FOX. Go Rams!

:suds:

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Yea TEB, there are a lot of NFL types that think the Rams will be better, most are still on the Seahawks and 49ers bandwagon but injuries do happen and certain ones take a team out:nod: so here is hoping the Rams continue the climb.:hope:

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching a segment on the NFL channel last night and the trio were evaluating the NFC west. I am not a B squared fan, but I am now. He talked about the Seahawks and 49 ers. Of course he stated that the team to beat was Seattle, but he added that critics shouldn't be so quick to think
that San Francisco is the 2nd best team in the division. He is excited about what the Rams have done and added that people tend to forget that they were 4-1-1 in the division last season and that the Rams could very well challenge for second place or even a division title. I am officially on the BB squared bandwagon and look forward to listening to his broadcasts this fall on FOX. Go Rams!

:suds:

Brian Baldinger is one of my favorite analysts and he is real open about possibilities.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He talked about the Seahawks and 49 ers. Of course he stated that the team to beat was Seattle, but he added that critics shouldn't be so quick to think
that San Francisco is the 2nd best team in the division.
Thats exactly my line of thought. I do think Seattle is the favorite but the other 3 teams all have the potential to compete

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thinking has it a bit different, Wilson comes down to earth in his second year and in turn, so do the Seahags. No surprises now and plenty of tape will challenge this overachiever at QB. As far as the 9ers go, they are in my mind the ones to beat in the West. They've been doing it now for a few years and even with their WR problems and upstart QB they now how to win.

If we can duplicate our dominance in the West it is ours for the taking, although I highly doubt we can achieve the same level of success two years running considering our past. For us to take our division we need to have a lot of success out of division, specifically on the road.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For us to take our division we need to have a lot of success out of division, specifically on the road.

Oh SO True........

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep Road wins... road wins... and non divisional wins... I don't think the NFC west will take the Rams lightly this season.