• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Braves@Phillies 3-Game Series

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's good to see how the Phils are turning the page with Odubel, Cesar, Franco, Joseph, Rupp, Goeddel, Galvis, and Eickhoff in a game together. Just a few more positions to nail down.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right what am I thinking. I'm never invited to classier places than this
Actually that's not true. There was that SH party I wasn't invited to where WestCoast knocked over the victrola or something and the cops were called and you were all almost arrested but they found out jvett's weed was bought legally

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually that's not true. There was that SH party I wasn't invited to where WestCoast knocked over the victrola or something and the cops were called and you were all almost arrested but they found out jvett's weed was bought legally
Yeah, that was a classy party. Sorry your invite was "lost" in the mail

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that was a classy party. Sorry your invite was "lost" in the mail
It's ok. I was at my own party that night that was way better. We had over 100 spirits and every drug you could think of in my mansion. Aaron Nola, Tommy Joseph, Flo Rida, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Don Cheadle are just a few names of the patrons. And the women- holy shit. We ran out of condoms after all the sex and Joseph is having a kid out of wedlock (that's why he's been off lately- the baby just got born and he needs to perform so he can make millions and supply for him so he's been pressing)

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more inning and I hope we get a shut-out. That would be the proverbial icing-on-the-cake.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ok. I was at my own party that night that was way better. We had over 100 spirits and every drug you could think of in my mansion. Aaron Nola, Tommy Joseph, Flo Rida, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Don Cheadle are just a few names of the patrons. And the women- holy shit. We ran out of condoms after all the sex and Joseph is having a kid out of wedlock (that's why he's been off lately- the baby just got born and he needs to perform so he can make millions and supply for him so he's been pressing)
that does sound a little better--the only celebrities we had were Michael Martinez and the guy from the Joe Isuzu commercials

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Needed win to stay in the race for first place. And we got the shut-out to boot. Nice consolation for the embarrassing first two games in a series we should have swept. Just another step we have to learn again in a succession of progress to a trip to the ultimate.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to agree jvett. This obsession to keep lardass around is really annoying and beyond any logical sense. This is especially poignant in light of that we knew Howard would go into yet another annual "slump" and be the pathetic money-grubbing POS he has been the last several years. This, of course, is at the expense of yet another promising player of the talent level of a Joseph.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to agree jvett. This obsession to keep lardass around is really annoying and beyond any logical sense. This is especially poignant in light of that we knew Howard would go into yet another annual "slump" and be the pathetic money-grubbing POS he has been the last several years. This, of course, is at the expense of yet another promising player of the talent level of a Joseph.
Now now retro. Howard really is a nice guy. Just a nice guy who can't hit anymore!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, POS is a little strong for Howard. I kinda have sympathy for a guy who's lost his hitting stride over the last few years. But we play to win even in a rebuild year and it is frustrating watching this play out. I think if Howard goes much lower in average for a month, he's in trouble for much playing time. Hopefully, he'll bask in the hotter weather.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't tolerate Rollins and Utley when their batting average headed south and I believe their production was a bit higher than lardass right now. Why we keep this guy around is beyond logic.