• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boomer Sooner!!!!!

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least I had something to take my mind off the boys!!

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Longhorn fan, so I hate OU naturally, but last night I was pulling for them to win. I was so sick of hearing Alabama this Alabama that. It seems ESPN was in some kind of twisted love affair with the Tide, and no one gave the Sooners a fighting chance at winning. Goes to show you why they play the game.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
classic line stated yesterday before the game on ESPN radio.

Alabama is showing up for a football game and OU is showing up for a street fight.

Tip of the cap to OU

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
neither is my team .... but loved the game.

Really loved how it ended.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lou holts called OU irelavent and mediocre before the game. What a loser. I don't think that the SEC is better than any of the major conferences. Texas A&M and Missouri competed well in The SEC. It's about match ups.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Longhorn fan, so I hate OU naturally, but last night I was pulling for them to win. I was so sick of hearing Alabama this Alabama that. It seems ESPN was in some kind of twisted love affair with the Tide, and no one gave the Sooners a fighting chance at winning. Goes to show you why they play the game.

you dont get it? 3 out of 4 NCs, play in the best conference, no other conference can even come with jock sniffing distance and you dont get it?

FSU is going to beat Auburn, thats fine FSU is the better team.

That said Utah beat bama and WVU and Boise owned OU. When you have a month to prepare, any team can be beat.

Bob stoops and OU wouldnt win 6 conference games in the SEC.......ever playing SEC teams week in and week out.

Oh and WVU is such a huge upgrade to the Big 12, honestly. The only Big 12 team to lose to kansas in over 3 years.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lou holts called OU irelavent and mediocre before the game. What a loser. I don't think that the SEC is better than any of the major conferences. Texas A&M and Missouri competed well in The SEC. It's about match ups.

Okay, when, well you wont get in. But when you get into the SEC let us know when you must 6 conference wins.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you dont get it? 3 out of 4 NCs, play in the best conference, no other conference can even come with jock sniffing distance and you dont get it?

FSU is going to beat Auburn, thats fine FSU is the better team.

That said Utah beat bama and WVU and Boise owned OU. When you have a month to prepare, any team can be beat.

Bob stoops and OU wouldnt win 6 conference games in the SEC.......ever playing SEC teams week in and week out.

Oh and WVU is such a huge upgrade to the Big 12, honestly. The only Big 12 team to lose to kansas in over 3 years.

Yeah that's what they said about A&M, but we know how that worked out.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's what they said about A&M, but we know how that worked out.

Irrelevant, completely irrelevant. Unless you are playing in the other league yourself it is irrelevant.

Johnny Football never played in the Big12, and Sumlin never coached a game in the Big 12.

Okie Lite had beaten Mizzou four out of the last five times before tonight. All games were big 12 games before tonight. Mizzou is the last (now former) Big 12 team to win the Cotton Bowl. That does not mean Mizzou could have beaten LSU in 2007 even though they crushed Arkansas who beat LSU at LSU that season.

Every season is its own, not its past.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SEC did not play spread offenses often before Texas A&m came to that conferance . How did that work out for Bama last year. The SEC was a 13-10 type scores before the spread teams came there. Dull pencil, You are an SEC troll who jumps on any SEC team. Heck the SEC barely leaves their states to play other teams. The SEC is like all the others some strong teams and bad teams. It is all about match ups in the bowl games.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SEC did not play spread offenses often before Texas A&m came to that conferance . How did that work out for Bama last year. The SEC was a 13-10 type scores before the spread teams came there. Dull pencil, You are an SEC troll who jumps on any SEC team. Heck the SEC barely leaves their states to play other teams. The SEC is like all the others some strong teams and bad teams. It is all about match ups in the bowl games.

Dull pencil? Dont be a little bitch, little one.

So if what you say is true, then Boise was the best team in the big 12 and WVA was the best team in the big 12 the years they clowned OU, even means Utah was the beast of the SEC when they beat Bama.

The big 12 has no strong teams. None, not one. UCF says .......sup. After they clowned your CONFERENCE Champ who also clowned OU. UCF wouldnt win 6 conference games in the SEC and neither would OU.

It is all about matchups, which are a MONTH apart not a week apart.

But hey congrats on Bobs biggest win in a decade, its about time the choker came up "big" again.

Now of course next year he and his team will be highly considered for a NC contender and he will once again crap down his leg per the usual. Then he can go back to doing interviews with shiners around his eye.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh and dont forget your QB had the game of his CAREER.

He couldnt throw a golf ball through a barn door during the regular season, was even benched Multiple times for not being able to throw.

I am not saying he sucks, I am saying to not abandon the run game.

And I guarantee you that when BSU and WVU clowned your sooners you were screaming that they couldnt win 6 big 12 games and they cant, see WVA. But when you have a MONTH to prepare anyone can be beat.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh and dont forget your QB had the game of his CAREER.

He couldnt throw a golf ball through a barn door during the regular season, was even benched Multiple times for not being able to throw.

I am not saying he sucks, I am saying to not abandon the run game.

And I guarantee you that when BSU and WVU clowned your sooners you were screaming that they couldnt win 6 big 12 games and they cant, see WVA. But when you have a MONTH to prepare anyone can be beat.

You are such a moran!! The Qb is freshman Moran!! He was hurt a lot this year. All I have to say is....OU beat your great SEC team. SUCk on that!!!!!!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are such a moran!! The Qb is freshman Moran!! He was hurt a lot this year. All I have to say is....OU beat your great SEC team. SUCk on that!!!!!!

I'm not an OU fan, but I support this message.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no you are right he is a freshman, he wasnt hurt 10 whole games, if he was considered a qb who can throw he would have had more than 450 yards passing all season, injuries or not. I am not saying he cant get better but he is far from great and again had his game of his lifetime until proven otherwise.

Durron Neal turned down DGBs request to come to Mizzou with him because he was convinced OU had QBs who could throw, and MU only ran the ball. Seems quite the opposite but flame on....

Your teams win over OU proves nothing other than you won the game. Bobs preseason comments rode on this game. Rather or not that motivated him more, who knows.

Big, errr I mean lil 12 has 6 bowl teams, went 3-3

SEC has 10 bowl teams, at worst will finish 7-3 if not 8-2 which i doubt will happen against FSU.

You are probably looking forward to the new playoff system and will be one of these fools who think "conference" champions are the most deserving of the playoff spot even if current big 12 winners have two looses every year which they will, and no its not because it is that good of a conference.

difference is in the SEC we pull for each other during the bowl season, I want to beat the tar out of bama during the regular season. In the little 12 all of you are glad OSU and BU lost.

And I like how you dodge my points about you being butthurt over OUs embarrassing BCS losses time and time again but want to beat your chest to this one while trying to beat off reality.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not an OU fan, but I support this message.

If the QB was known as a throwing QB he would have had more than 450 yards, injuries or not. he was PULLED (FACT) many times during the season, because again he couldnt throw a golf ball through a barn door.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida State isn't ready early.