• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bolts host Leafs

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon Bolts, the Leafs are without starting net-minder but still hungry for the last playoff spot in the west. If Lightning can't strike a Maple tree & burn the Leafs to the ground, the season's definitely over! Get your heads outta your asses Bolts!!!!!!
GOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw, I'm not wasting my time on posting stats since the Bolts as of late have been wasting my time cheering them on.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cotrection: East instead of West. I just reread & can't figure why I typed west. Brain fart or not good at multitasking? IDK. :doh:

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And bishop is hurt we are riding the lindback train now uh oh

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he stopped all 25 shots he faced last night! I personally would love to see Lindy shine. It would be like telling Pooper, "Fuck you!". I say that for all the times Pooper didn't rest Bishop. Lindy sure needs repetitions for comfort & confidence. I saw where the Bolts called up Gudlevskis, so Lindy probably get snubbed for a rookie. Seems like that's all SY is good at (snubbing players) & he's teaching Pooper how to do it also! I hope a team in our same division picks up Lindy & starts him. And I hope he becomes very good, like he looked before the Bolts took him. Than that team uses him to mind fuck the Village Idiot & Pooper!!!!!!!!!! Absolute worse GM/Coach tandem IMHO!!!!!!!!!!! Hands down

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he stopped all 25 shots he faced last night! I personally would love to see Lindy shine. It would be like telling Pooper, "Fuck you!". I say that for all the times Pooper didn't rest Bishop. Lindy sure needs repetitions for comfort & confidence. I saw where the Bolts called up Gudlevskis, so Lindy probably get snubbed for a rookie. Seems like that's all SY is good at (snubbing players) & he's teaching Pooper how to do it also! I hope a team in our same division picks up Lindy & starts him. And I hope he becomes very good, like he looked before the Bolts took him. Than that team uses him to mind fuck the Village Idiot & Pooper!!!!!!!!!! Absolute worse GM/Coach tandem IMHO!!!!!!!!!!! Hands down
got to admit your right cooper over played bishop for no freaking reason! why did bishop start vs the maple leafs ? that game should have been started by lindback! Mike Smith left yzerman and tore it up I could see the same thing happening with lindback!

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
got to admit your right cooper over played bishop for no freaking reason! why did bishop start vs the maple leafs ? that game should have been started by lindback! Mike Smith left yzerman and tore it up I could see the same thing happening with lindback!

It's a shame Todd! Poor ass rookie coaching, that's why. But now, since he rested Lindy all season, he has one Hell of a rusty net-minder to deal with. Well, 2 old school expressions come to mind: you reap what you sow & he made his bed, now he's got to lay in it! Either net-minder they start, is going to have confidence problems & no D to deal with! Hey Rocky watch me pull a win out of my ass. Presto. Just another loss, I'm affraid!

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I am being rather harsh on where Lindy ends up but I believe the VI & Poops really fucked Lindy by not playing him against the lighter teams all year. We all know he didn't get the reps in the AHL like Bishop. Play him, work with him on improvements & boost his confidence. It's all he needs! They did it to him & now i hope he bites them in their asses! We all know they are getting rid of him. I can see this 1500 miles away! But the biggest irk I have is that when Stamkos was out this team played with urgency! Now that he's back, not so much. Bad coaching via the buddy buddy system & poor decision making on the starts & line combinations at times have held this team back. Really unbelievable

Last edited by a moderator:

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good night my friend, I hope you have a great night Todd!
GOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOLTS!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya I have faith in lindback but he is going to have flaws and rust since he has been on the bench all season long! no clue but as soon as we clinched vs montreal after that win bishop should have been sat on the bench! Now we have to ask a guy cooper had no faith in to start in the playoffs ? Is it going to wear lindback down I don't think he has played even two games in a row this year ? ya it was a fluke injury but cooper should have started lindback vs the leafs! just a big dumb rookie coach mistake that may have caused us beating montreal now.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just worries me with lindback as are starter he has not played many games in the nhl ugh

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must say, Anders Lindback has gone all out beast mode since Ben Bishop went down.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must say, Anders Lindback has gone all out beast mode since Ben Bishop went down.

He tweeked his style a bit doobee he is using his size much better on low shots now. He still flops around maybe it's time for him to become that number one goalie we thought he could become ? It's hard to play well when the coach never plays him. Big Ben has been playing hurt no clue why cooper did not put lindback in there a few games ?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He tweeked his style a bit doobee he is using his size much better on low shots now. He still flops around maybe it's time for him to become that number one goalie we thought he could become ? It's hard to play well when the coach never plays him. Big Ben has been playing hurt no clue why cooper did not put lindback in there a few games ?

Yeah he certainly looks more comfortable and aggressive in the crease. I've been a big critic of his in the past, but I have to give credit where credit is due, he's been impressive these past 2 games.