• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bobby Bowden on Nebraska Football: "They're Back"

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
the only things that are owned is xorbie and shady.

BY ME!

it disturbs me that you're more interested in me than in sports. what else is new?

shady owned you before he was banned off of this site.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't mean to strike up the conversation about Nebraska fans being great fans again, but..............

On Oct. 8, 1980, Head Coach Bobby Bowden wrote the following letter on Florida State stationary and sent it to Nebraska after his Seminoles beat the Huskers, 18-14 in Lincoln: "I have been coaching college football the past 28 years and have played before some great crowds in this country. I have never seen people with more class than I saw at Nebraska last week. The Nebraska fans, players, cheerleaders, band, officials, coaches, etc., gave me a living testimony of what college football should be all about. I actually had the feeling that when we upset the Nebraska team that instead of hate and spite, the Nebraska fans thanked us for coming to Lincoln and putting on a good show. This is nearly unheard of in today's society. Nebraska, you are a great example for Americans to copy. I hope we show half the class your people do."

.......just saying

I attended that game in Lincoln. FSU kept pinning us deep in our own territory with their punter, and then Jeff Quinn fumbled the game away at their 3yd line late in the game.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I attended that game in Lincoln. FSU kept pinning us deep in our own territory with their punter, and then Jeff Quinn fumbled the game away at their 3yd line late in the game.

nice try, but your prior post proclaims loud and clear that you and the shady aliases are pwned by me!!

keep tryin. you aren't as cool as i am. you'll never be as cool as i am. you're xorbie and you're lame!

bye bye!!!

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice try, but your prior post proclaims loud and clear that you and the shady aliases are pwned by me!!

keep tryin. you aren't as cool as i am. you'll never be as cool as i am. you're xorbie and you're lame!

bye bye!!!

you say bye bye yet your still on board watching and waiting for your bait to take a hit

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Nebraska on their way back, and FSU rebuilding, I think it would be great for both teams, and college football, if they renewed that pre-season series for a few years! It would also be great to see TO and Bobby watch the game together.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

bye bye!!!

As bad as shady was, a lot of his posts were still better than your posts.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
But you would have to waste hours of daily effort to match his ignorance :)

Did I constantly hate on our coaching staff for no reason at all?

I think I'm going to try and get shady unbanned for you to enjoy.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zorby...my post was not directed at you. I was trying to say no matter what vinnie has said he is no shady...

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Zorby...my post was not directed at you. I was trying to say no matter what vinnie has said he is no shady...

Oh okay. Please disregard my previous post. :D You replied to one of my quotes, so that threw me off. LOL.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just tellin the truth- and no, i'm not confusing you with anyone. although your posts at times can be shadyesque; even when you have an alternate screen name, you don't try to pretend to be someone else. although we disagree ALOT, i've NEVER called you shady and i never will.

if you can point to a post (other than in any threads related to this article) when you praised coach bowden- i'll be more than happy to admit i'm wrong.

I also have never praised bowden on any board, but he is one of my favorite coaches of any sport, it's hard not to admire the guy.

Also, fred where is your picture from? It looks like Pelini drunk leaving a frat party or something lol.