• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bo Nix

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Penix is Byron Leftwich or Jacoby Brissett at the NFL level. I just don't like him enough right now but I am rooting for him in the National Championship adn I hope he does well in the NFL.

The medical stuff is a concern for me but my overall evaluation of him as a prospect isn't glaring and that is just my opinion but I am staying away right now.
I can’t recall seeing a college QB who’s as accurate of a passer as Penix. Especially on deep balls. It’s incredible.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t recall seeing a college QB who’s as accurate of a passer as Penix. Especially on deep balls. It’s incredible.

Might be a little homer and dramatic but he does throw a great deep ball so not going to argue that.

However, he is a line drive thrower not a lot of arc on his passes. Penix is a weird prospect to me where his deep ball is actually a lot more accurate them his intermediate stuff. It is odd. I also am not real fond of him when he is under pressure. His mechanics need work which is why I see a lot of Byron Leftwich in him.

I don't dislike Penix but I don't think he is going to be special in the NFL by any means. I see a high bust rate.

His passing ability down the field is his best asset and anytime you have the ability to be as accurate as he has been on the deep pass you become an intriguing prospect. I just don't think he has all of the tools to be a great NFL QB. I think his mechanics are going to really handicap him as an NFL passer. I worry about him when he has less time to throw in the NFL because he struggles under pressure.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penix deep bomb to Odunze last night was not a line drive, it was a perfect bread basket bomb and I didn't mind the line drives in tight windows either but hey Bo Nix is more a more athletic QB for sure and has put some good film out there after two awful years. He will be the best QB on the field next Monday as well.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries scare me off him big time. Missed two different years with ACL injuries- 2 of them and then two other years with shoulder joint injuries.
Glass man ... I like his story ....but had pass for me in the first round .

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington has a good offensive line, but they are not arguably the best.

There’s no issue with Penix’s past knee injures. Over the years, knee surgeries are not the problem they once were. He’s no more an injury risk than any other QB.
They LITERALLY won the Joe Moore Award this year for the best offensive line in college football.

Speaking for all people who have had ACL reconstruction, they are STILL a problem. Decreased range of motion, removal/repair of damaged ligaments and cartilage are ALWAYS a part of ACL reconstruction. The patellar tendon or hamstring tendon are weakened by removing a section to replace the ACL.

Its impressive just how far you'll go to prove your stupidity.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone that isn’t Jamarcus Russell would push Stidham for a starting role. A guy that’s statistically comparable to Paxton Lynch should not be seen as a starter going into a season.
Lets bring lynch out of retirement !?!?

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They LITERALLY won the Joe Moore Award this year for the best offensive line in college football.

Speaking for all people who have had ACL reconstruction, they are STILL a problem. Decreased range of motion, removal/repair of damaged ligaments and cartilage are ALWAYS a part of ACL reconstruction. The patellar tendon or hamstring tendon are weakened by removing a section to replace the ACL.

Its impressive just how far you'll go to prove your stupidity.
I don’t know why you always result to insults. That’s a sign of simple mindedness.

I go by the eye test. Penix did not appear to be the best protected QB in the country.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know why you always result to insults. That’s a sign of simple mindedness.

I go by the eye test. Penix did not appear to be the best protected QB in the country.
Once again I think it would be good for you to discern the difference between an insult and an observation.

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penix deep bomb to Odunze last night was not a line drive, it was a perfect bread basket bomb and I didn't mind the line drives in tight windows either but hey Bo Nix is more a more athletic QB for sure and has put some good film out there after two awful years. He will be the best QB on the field next Monday as well.
There’s a publication which analyzes potential draft picks. The guy who said Penix throws line drives read that there. He took other quotes from that same publication. That guy’s only knowledge of Penix is from the Sugar Bowl game and draft analysts.

Last edited:

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again I think it would be good for you to discern the difference between an insult and an observation.
Oh oh. Now you’ve been triggered too. You guys just can’t support your views without insults. That’s too bad.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who ever we draft it is safe to say our Coach will be all over this bag of groceries'. Because I am sure it almost drove our coach nuts working with 10 plays a game .

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh oh. Now you’ve been triggered too. You guys just can’t support your views without insults. That’s too bad.
Dude, you are clueless.

The regulars here don’t all share the same opinions. We debate and make points and counter-points all the time. Add to it we have Raiders and Chiefs fans who frequent this page and engage with us. We respect intelligent fans. So if you feel we haven’t been welcoming and respectful that is on you.

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you are clueless.

The regulars here don’t all share the same opinions. We debate and make points and counter-points all the time. Add to it we have Raiders and Chiefs fans who frequent this page and engage with us. We respect intelligent fans. So if you feel we haven’t been welcoming and respectful that is on you.
And there you have it. Lol.

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who ever we draft it is safe to say our Coach will be all over this bag of groceries'. Because I am sure it almost drove our coach nuts working with 10 plays a game .
Huh?

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a reasonable projection. Williams is not likely to be available for the Broncos. Neither will the reining Heisman Trophy winner.

The Broncos are poised to be looking for a new quarterback in 2024. The team's best path would be through the NFL draft because of the benefits of how a rookie contract would help offset the dead money the team will have to absorb on Wilson.

With a first-round pick, the Broncos get the best chances of hitting on the position while giving them five years of cost control. That would give the Broncos two years to offset the dead cap and rebuild the team, plus two more cheap years to capitalize and a fifth-year option before potentially having to pay that quarterback.

Last edited:

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just sitting here goofing around watching highlights, but this Penix kid looks like he has an absolute cannon. And he looks like he puts the ball exactly where he wants it to be. And he looks like he sees the field pretty well. And he looks like he modifies his trajectory depending on the situation; sometimes his throws look flat because a freaking bullet doesn't rise and fall like a softball, but he can lob when he needs to. If he can wrap his head around a Pro offense? This kid will be dangerous.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I'm just going through highlights, but I'm not seeing anything special about Bo Nix. Looks like just a guy. Maybe if I watched several games all the way through I'd see the appeal but I'm not seeing anything interesting there.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s a publication which analyzes potential draft picks. The guy who said Penix throws line drives read that there. He took other quotes from that same publication. That guy’s only knowledge of Penix is from the Sugar Bowl game and draft analysts.
"The guy" you're referencing places college players in a number of leagues, including the NFL. He is quite literally, a respected draft analyst.

Your posts are absolutely comical.

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The guy" you're referencing places college players in a number of leagues, including the NFL. He is quite literally, a respected draft analyst.

Your posts are absolutely comical.
Not nearly as comical as you guys. You do realize you just admitted I was right about how you came to your “analysis” of Penix.

Lol

• Clown
Reactions: LGM