• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bo Nix

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know why you always result to insults. That’s a sign of simple mindedness.

I go by the eye test. Penix did not appear to be the best protected QB in the country.
Again, why bother providing us with your "eye test" analysis when you've admitted that exists mostly of ESPN highlights?

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, why bother providing us with your "eye test" analysis when you've admitted that exists mostly of ESPN highlights?
I’ve never once cited ESPN as a source for anything. I only watch ESPN if they are airing a game I want to watch. I have cited the NFL Network which replays full games though.

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was rumored we dulled down the playbook for Wilson
Who’s “we?” Do you have credible first hand knowledge?

Wilson had never demonstrated that he doesn’t have the ability to adapt to the concepts introduced when he’s faced with coaching changes. So, I think that rumor is BS

I don’t remember where I saw it, but some other idiot floated the rumor that Wilson was benched because the Broncos staff was afraid he was going to fame an injury. As though he’s demonstrated that character in his career. That would also be BS.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who’s “we?” Do you have credible first hand knowledge? Wilson had never demonstrated that he doesn’t have the ability to adapt to the concepts introduced when he’s faced with coaching changes. So, I think that rumor is BS.
Mile high huddle stated it .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who’s “we?” Do you have credible first hand knowledge? Wilson had never demonstrated that he doesn’t have the ability to adapt to the concepts introduced when he’s faced with coaching changes. So, I think that rumor is BS
also you might be right about the BS part .. who knows I don't just putting out there

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who’s “we?” Do you have credible first hand knowledge?

Wilson had never demonstrated that he doesn’t have the ability to adapt to the concepts introduced when he’s faced with coaching changes. So, I think that rumor is BS

I don’t remember where I saw it, but some other idiot floated the rumor that Wilson was benched because the Broncos staff was afraid he was going to fame an injury. As though he’s demonstrated that character in his career. That would also be BS.

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s BS. Like I said, Wilson has never demonstrated that he needs things “dumbed down” for him. If anything they need to just hold him back. That’s not dumbing things down. Some people don’t understand the things they use as a source.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s BS. Like I said, Wilson has never demonstrated that he needs things “dumbed down” for him.
Oh well by all means let's take Mr Eye Test's word over connected former nfl players and reporters.

I'm simply shocked we've made it as a forum without your insight and knowledge.

Tahuyaman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s an amazing how some fans can’t handle having their ideas challenged.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s an amazing how some fans can’t handle having their ideas challenged.
Absolutely. This is where you storm out, never to return so that we are forced to learn our lesson.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. This is where you storm out, never to return so that we are forced to learn our lesson.
I've thread banned him from this thread and a couple others and PM him about trolling team boards. Hopefully that ends it.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I'm just going through highlights, but I'm not seeing anything special about Bo Nix. Looks like just a guy. Maybe if I watched several games all the way through I'd see the appeal but I'm not seeing anything interesting there.
You don't see Nix making good decisions on the field in football situations - in the highlights. IMO - Nix will make fewer mistakes - more timely plays - and brings more ways to beat you.