• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blackhawks 2015-2016 Season Thread

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched a preseason game.
Let's just get the real games started!

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
back to 25 sending Pokka and Manshinter back again. Thought Dano had a shot to make the team.

The Blackhawks have reassigned forwards Dano, Hartman, Hinostroza, Mashinter, Rasmussen and Ross and defensemen Gustafsson and Pokka to the Rockford IceHogs.

Baun, Panarin and Tikhonov still on the roster with 13 forwards. Leighton will be back in Rockford, unless some deal is going to happen, which goes to 24. Darling gave up a bunch yesterday, not all his fault though.

Leaves 9 Dmen, Svedberg or Cumiskey probably on that last cut list, they seem to like Baun to get to 23. Dont think Rosie is ready to play yet,

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bickell waived dropping them to 12 forwards. I don't understand sending Dano down, unless it was just temporary for cap compliance purposes (waiver exempt) until they sort out the D and Bickell clears or is claimed, and we'll see Dano recalled before the start of the season.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
waiving him only saves 950k on the cap, they will be on the hook for 3,o50,000. If he clears waivers, he can be assigned to Rockford trying to get him to recover from this vertigo. I wonder if he asked for waivers over LTIR where the hawks could save the entire 4 million from the cap.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bickell in uniform last night and playing. Panarin with some sick handles at the blue line, some really special combinations, Teuvo in the lottery spot with Toews and Hossa, Panarin, Anisimov and Kane second line.

Kruger Desjardins and Garbutt, mudding up the fourth line. Almost think Shaw would be a better fit with those two, really wreak havoc on that fourth line, but it still seems to work.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the last move to place Rozy on LTIR? Did they ever formally sign Cumiskey?

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the last move to place Rozy on LTIR? Did they ever formally sign Cumiskey?
still listed as a UFA. OFficially sent Leighton to Rockford, I guess they can send Bickell down over the next 30 days if he needs time for his Vertigo.

Thought Cumiskey provided some good depth, really confused how its Keith and Hammer with the first pair. I thought Keith was talking up TVR because he was gonna start with him, then Seabs and Hammer and Daley with #6 for the game. I guess they are worried about who gets third pair out of the three that are left, but Daley is gonna play at least what Oduya played.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard Eddie O on the radio this morning, said Teuvo is gonna get a shot with Toews and Hossa on that top line, but he thinks the organization will be better served with Teuvo playing center. Thinks Anisimov or Shaw will eventually get to that top line and allow Teuvo to play center.

I think all the fans want to see Teuvo and Kane on that second line, just dont think we will get it.

Heard Kane joking about Panarins lack of english, said all we need to get him to understand is pass to 88.

Just hoping they get off to a fast start. This western conference is gonna be tough to get thru just to get a shot at the playoffs.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it's clear that the D will be what makes or breaks this team.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, Daley took out Crow and then TVR and I think it was Garbutt stood and watched instead of getting in front of the net. Runblad had a terrible turnover, stood and waited behind the net, tried to split two and gave up a great chance. By the end of the game it was keith and seabs back again, I truly did not understand the two lefties, then two righties matchup to start the D when we finally have three and three. Maybe Daley didnt play alot of third pair in Dallas? Just seemed they can split up the solid guys on the three lines and solidify things til the others play out but dont want any of hammer, being on the third pair.

Panarin was a beast. I dont think it will be long before he gets on that lottery line. Bickell did not look good, Shaw was figure skating around and had some excellent passes. Really dont know how Kruger got on the ice at the end when they pulled the goalie and I hate that ref whistle when the puck is not covered. But I am sure we will get our share of whistles we appreciate.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kane playing alot of defense this year, a few steals on backchecks. This Kane Panarin chemistry is just incredible. I hope it stays when he starts to learn english.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patrick Kane is basically the Kobe Bryant of the NHL. r*pe charges don't even phase him; in fact, they seem to motivate him.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kane playing alot of defense this year, a few steals on backchecks. This Kane Panarin chemistry is just incredible. I hope it stays when he starts to learn english.

...but doesn't carry over to the bar...

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did Clendening look in the pre-season?
Haven't seen too much of him so far, I wish we could scratch Ian Cole for him, but we need experience on the blue line this year.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Puck Daddy brings up a good point here,
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...ick-kane-r*pe-chants--nhl-fans-093145594.html

Opposing fans that taunt Patrick Kane for the r*pe accusation are downplaying the seriousness of r*pe. I know it's hard to not talk about it, but probably best for people to not express a strong opinion on this subject unless all the facts come out.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
been a couple of tough offensive nights, but we are back to goalies standing on their heads when they play the hawks, only one goal over the past two games. The Kane and Panarin combo is electric, just want to see Teuvo with them. I dont think Anisimov is the right center. Still cannot find that wing for Toews and Hossa. it might be Panarin. Loading up seems to mean Toews, Panarin and Kane though. Maybe Anisimov moves to that top line with Toews, but he seems to be that guy that is hand picked (and damn near stalked by Bowman) that is gonna stick in that glory spot too long. They keep calling it the lottery spot, so far that lottery winner is playing in Columbus.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teuvo hasn't played well the past couple of games in my opinion. He looks like he's easily intimidated by physical play.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they gotta catch Teuvo though. He is still ripping shots, guess being between underachieving Bickell and either Baun or Tiko also changes how he looks. Bickell got his waiver wake up call, maybe a shot with toews and hossa brings him back.

My biggest surprise is Svedberg getting so much playing time, PK time, and actually being in the game in the closing minutes. Runbad would hardly see the ice in the third in a close game. I guess they decided he learned how to skate. They even put Cumiskey back in Rockford.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great game, so bad seeing Saad in that CBJ sweater. Figured if we lost sharp we would have kept Saad. Who knows, might end up getting traded back with CBJ eating salary. Panarin has replaced Sharpie pretty well, still looking for Saads replacement. Bickell looks active on the top line, just dont know how much this vertigo is playing with his hitting game.