• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: BILLS/JETS 8 PM

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted on the Jets being a contender poll thread a couple of days ago that this type of Jets win would not be surprising. It's the same way they beat the Bills last season. Allen turning the ball over and the Jets just match up well vs. the Bills and win a low scoring game. The two teams likely split again. Good win but not worth getting too high about in the long run. Rodgers injury, though tragic, overshadows the game to some degree. Figures AR still gets to be the center of attention, lol. Saw one headline that said the achilles snapped. No way a 40 yr old comes back from that.

DonMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as a Bills fan, I'd like to see management and Allen himself hold him more accountable for this kind of performance. This isn't the first time that his poor decision making has essentially cost the Bills a game. Allen has for all practical purposes never had any competition; his rookie season Nathan Peterman started a few games, Whenever he has a turnover, he just goes back to the sidelines and sits and pouts. I never see a coach in his ear explaining/re-enforcing to him what went wrong. I don't recall ever hearing a coach in a postgame interview saying "Josh needs to do better than that". They need to stop treating him like a spoiled child that needs to be pampered, and start treating him like an adult business professional who needs to do better.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,806.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jets need to go out and get a QB....Wilson was the only other signal caller on the roster and they can't risk this season letting him start.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I wake up and see what happened

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
craig carlton show said rodgers tore his achilles,i believe it when it,s announced.good win for ny though i slept through much of it

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as a Bills fan, I'd like to see management and Allen himself hold him more accountable for this kind of performance. This isn't the first time that his poor decision making has essentially cost the Bills a game. Allen has for all practical purposes never had any competition; his rookie season Nathan Peterman started a few games, Whenever he has a turnover, he just goes back to the sidelines and sits and pouts. I never see a coach in his ear explaining/re-enforcing to him what went wrong. I don't recall ever hearing a coach in a postgame interview saying "Josh needs to do better than that". They need to stop treating him like a spoiled child that needs to be pampered, and start treating him like an adult business professional who needs to do better.

He took all the blame in an interview after the game, as he should. He just can't help himself. He'll play smart for a while, checking down to RBs and short patterns and slowly move the ball down the field, but eventually he (and maybe his OC) get antsy and play hero ball. Hero ball resulted in 4 TOs (2 that really mattered in the 4th on the Bills' side of the field to give the Jets 10 quick pts) and ultimately the loss.

All that said, division games are always often a coin flip and Jets defense is pretty damn stout.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jets need to go out and get a QB....Wilson was the only other signal caller on the roster and they can't risk this season letting him start.

They have another QB, just didn't elevate him to the 53 to make him eligible for tonight's game. Tim Boyle is on their practice squad for whatever that's worth, a fringe NFL QB without any real PT outside of one year with the Lions when he got into 3 games.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah hence why I put whatevs. Seattle got called for tripping this weekend... what happened? The linebacker/lineman completely blew up our runningback (almost took him off his feet) and then hurdled our runningback who was p0rnstar spread out, and they called tripping. Like what the fuck did you expect him to do? Go completely limp like a corpse? I guess...

I really wish that rule would get some refinement.

I saw that happen in another game as well where the RB got blown up in pass pro and the pass rusher tripped over him. Can't remember the game though...?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breece Hall certainly looked ready to have his job/role back. He made Dalvin look old and mostly washed.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,806.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody posted this last night....LOL.
Screenshot_20230912-070528~2.png