• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Better Call Saul

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike meant Victor I believe.

Jesse filled in after Gus slit his throat.

Agreed.

I think its definitely likely that part of the reason Mike too Jesse under his wing and cared for him as much as he did was due to Nacho.

But the "I had a guy quote" I dont think meant Nacho at all. Nacho was never a true associate of Mike and Gus.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any of you guys catch the latest Talking Saul? Chris Hardwick hosted a discussion with Odenkirk, Rhea Seehorn, Patrick Fabian who played Howard Hamlin and co-creator, Peter Gould. It also included some filmed clips of interviews with the actors who play Mike, Gus, Nacho, Lalo & also Vince Gilligan.

It was really interesting. But Odenkirk really had difficulty expressing himself about much of anything off the cuff.. comparatively speaking. His trouble verbalizing really stood out from the rest of them. That really surprised me... because wasn't he a stand-up? Maybe he was stoned or something.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any of you guys catch the latest Talking Saul? Chris Hardwick hosted a discussion with Odenkirk, Rhea Seehorn, Patrick Fabian who played Howard Hamlin and co-creator, Peter Gould. It also included some filmed clips of interviews with the actors who play Mike, Gus, Nacho, Lalo & also Vince Gilligan.

It was really interesting. But Odenkirk really had difficulty expressing himself about much of anything off the cuff.. comparatively speaking. His trouble verbalizing really stood out from the rest of them. That really surprised me... because wasn't he a stand-up? Maybe he was stoned or something.
I haven’t watched a “Talking…” in forever. It was ok for a few years, but it just turned into a circle jerk between all the guests, and a lazy safety net for the writers to explain what was going on in their haphazardly written shows.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I watched. A few times I felt like Bob was holding back on answers because he was nervous not to let the cat out of the bag. Patrick seemed at ease, since I’m not sure he knows exactly what happens.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t watched a “Talking…” in forever. It was ok for a few years, but it just turned into a circle jerk between all the guests, and a lazy safety net for the writers to explain what was going on in their haphazardly written shows.

I ran into it by accident. I record the series which recorded that too somehow. I don't know how many of them they've done. The last one I recall watching was for Breaking Bad years ago.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched. A few times I felt like Bob was holding back on answers because he was nervous not to let the cat out of the bag. Patrick seemed at ease, since I’m not sure he knows exactly what happens.

Towards the end he did get into it when he was talking about his transition from Saul to Jimmy and then back again over the course of both series.

But what's going to happen to Kim is the big question. We should start posting theories.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I simply don't do "Talking" shows. No matter what they are 'Talking" about.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Towards the end he did get into it when he was talking about his transition from Saul to Jimmy and then back again over the course of both series.

But what's going to happen to Kim is the big question. We should start posting theories.

Something's going to happen.

But I'm not going to worry about what.

I'll watch and find out when they show me.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m currently watching episode 6. At the beginning where Kim is caught stealing as a kid, the license plate was from Nebraska. Think maybe she’s back there and Saul finds her since that’s where he’s at?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His background is sketch comedy.

Unless the health issues are causing problems, I'd say it's more due to the format than an inability to speak.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His background is sketch comedy.

Unless the health issues are causing problems, I'd say it's more due to the format than an inability to speak.

I spose. But they all knew what they were there for so I'd think they'd have outlined some topics for discussion beforehand so they'd be somewhat prepared. But whenever they tossed it to him it appeared it was the first time he'd ever considered the topic. Love the show and his work in general.. it just stood out compared to the others.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am thru season 5. Is there a way to stream season 6?

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am thru season 5. Is there a way to stream season 6?
AMC+ is the first place that comes to mind. Not sure if they have all the episodes there or not though.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AMC+ is the first place that comes to mind. Not sure if they have all the episodes there or not though.
They pull their stuff down pretty quick. It really is a pretty worthless service. But I got it for about $1.50 a month on a Black Friday sale, so I am ok with it.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They pull their stuff down pretty quick. It really is a pretty worthless service. But I got it for about $1.50 a month on a Black Friday sale, so I am ok with it.
I remembered them pulling the first couple after a few weeks. Wasn’t sure if they did the same for the remaining episodes or not. Doesn’t make sense for a paid service to yank episodes so quickly, especially for a series people want to watch.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remembered them pulling the first couple after a few weeks. Wasn’t sure if they did the same for the remaining episodes or not. Doesn’t make sense for a paid service to yank episodes so quickly, especially for a series people want to watch.
I suspect they sold the long term streaming rights for BCS to HULU, so the contractually can only have the eps up for a short time.

Just a WAG, though.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twas good shit. But with how quickly that wrapped up and with 5 episodes left, looks like a significant portion of them might be Gene related

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twas good shit. But with how quickly that wrapped up and with 5 episodes left, looks like a significant portion of them might be Gene related
I think there will be a lot of Gene in the coming weeks, but we still have some issues to resolve (some minor, some major)

Saul still needs to finish his dealings with the corrupt couple. They have his “dancing constitution” man that he has on his roof during BB.

Kim will likely leave Saul after the shit he pulled on her tonight.

Saul was told that Lalo is dead. His scene with Walt and Jesse doesn’t make sense now. They will clean that up. Cranston and Paul are both supposed to make appearances in these coming episodes.