• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beth Mowins and Rex Ryan calling MNF.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odds are I won't watch this. Chicks have no place in football but to ask puff questions on the sidelines. None. I'd like to knee whoever it is at that network that keep thibking' "you know what they'd sport is missing? Unattractive lesbians that never played, that's what". Fuck you.

Atleast ESPN wont let Mike n Mike do it anymore.

I usually don't watch much of the standard MNF anyway. FOX fifth string losers would be an upgrade.

Westwood Onr is where it's at on Mondays.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better not wear these shoes around Rex...

NJTFYTYVTOGFURZ.20100429192311.jpg

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odds are I won't watch this. Chicks have no place in football but to ask puff questions on the sidelines. None. I'd like to knee whoever it is at that network that keep thibking' "you know what they'd sport is missing? Unattractive lesbians that never played, that's what". Fuck you.

I usually don't watch much of the standard MNF anyway. FOX fifth string losers would be an upgrade.

I think a woman is just as capable as a man at the endeavor. The TV Sports personalities needn't play the game to understand the game, and they are well trained at what they do. Me, I am going to keep an open mind, I hope she does well because some of the men they have doing this simply because the urinate standing up are just horrible.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think I can handle female announcers and officials more than those sideline gals.

I still remember Michele Tafoya after the Seattle-NE Super Bowl chasing down Malcolm Butler for a chat. She looked like one of the handlers at the Westminster dog show working a dog..... Trotting along after Butler.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a woman is just as capable as a man at the endeavor. The TV Sports personalities needn't play the game to understand the game, and they are well trained at what they do. Me, I am going to keep an open mind, I hope she does well because some of the men they have doing this simply because the urinate standing up are just horrible.
It's people like you that make it possible for ESPN to continually make shit at a lower level.

Close your mind. Realize they're peddling garbage.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's people like you that make it possible for ESPN to continually make shit at a lower level.

Close your mind. Realize they're peddling garbage.
Well, I didn't say they weren't peddling garbage but at least there will be one less garbage man.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they can put Kate Upton in the booth with a Beth Mowins voice over?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only if she jumps around
I bet Joe Buck would still ogle Aikmen if that took place in the booth. Something aint right with those two.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mowins to be first woman on MNF play-by-play

Longtime play-by-play commentator Beth Mowins will be the first woman to call a nationally televised NFL game when she announces the second game of ESPN's Monday Night Football Week 1 doubleheader, the network announced Tuesday.

Mowins will be joined by former coach Rex Ryan in the booth for the Los Angeles Chargers-Denver Broncos contest that follows the New Orleans Saints-Minnesota Vikings matchup.

"This is an amazing opportunity and I look forward to working with Rex and our entire ESPN team," Mowins said in a news release. "As lifelong fans of the NFL Monday Night Football franchise, we want to bring the same passion to the broadcast as our predecessors have all done."

Mowins will also be the first woman in an NFL booth for a regular-season game since 1987, when Gayle Sierens did play-by-play for a Seattle Seahawks-Kansas City Chiefs matchup that aired regionally.

Mowins has done play-by-play at ESPN since 1994 and has called NCAA championships in basketball, softball, soccer and volleyball. She has experience with NFL broadcasting by doing Oakland Raiders preseason games since 2015.

Ryan is the outspoken former Buffalo Bills and New York Jets coach. He will be part of ESPN's Sunday NFL Countdown this season while also contributing to SportsCenter, ESPN Radio and other ESPN platforms.

SIRIUS radio and then mute the TV.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex will be horrible. Totally pompous and into himself way too much. The only thing he loves more than feet is his perceived defensive coaching ability. He is also too much a creature of habit. If you read his book you can see that if something worked once he tried to blindly replicate it and 100% expect it to work again and then couldn't understand why it didn't work a second time if it failed.