• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Beta fish vs bears

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm assuming it's Jones vs Rask. Zubrus is practicing with the team for the next week

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
love that melker is proving that last year was no fluke, love his game. I think he is a key piece to the Sharks playoff hopes

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
love that melker is proving that last year was no fluke, love his game. I think he is a key piece to the Sharks playoff hopes

He has some Pavelski in him. Works hard for some dirty goals.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 and 0 on the roadie. This is unexpected after the flat homestand. Anything to do that Karlsson is back? He was a good fit last year on that first line.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
3 and 0 on the roadie. This is unexpected after the flat homestand. Anything to do that Karlsson is back? He was a good fit last year on that first line.

Karlsson is certainly making a bigger difference than I expected. He looks truly fantastic back on that top line. his goal last game was just awesome hard work and moving your feet and a solid finish. I have to admit, I figured he might help a little, but his impact has been big thus far.

Woulda been nice to kill a penalty even against a solid PP like Boston. that said, jumbo's PP goal was a beauty of puck movement.

The sharks are beating the teams they should. Boston, Det, and Buf are all non-PO teams at this point, and the sharks are beating the bottom half teams rather consistently. I suppose that bodes well for the flyers tomorrow. I am interested to see how they do in the next couple weeks when they face Pitt twice, chicago, Anaheim and tampa (who are better than their record). If they can beat those teams as well as the weaker ones like calgary, they will be surprisingly back. they dont play any of the top 8 teams (DAL, NYR, NSH, MTL, STL, LAK, WAS, NYI) until MTL on december 15th, so this next 11 games is a big stretch and MTL and LAK are the only top 8 teams they play over the next 24 games. Granted the top 8 is likely to change in that time, but that's a long stretch avoiding the top of the top teams in the league. This is the part of the schedule that could make or break 'em.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Karlsson is a better skating better skilled Joel Ward and that's great they have that type of grit on 2 lines it's hard to defend