• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best two way player in game today. Jayson Tatum. Ceiling ?

RubinRock

Has a Well-Known Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now back to the original topic. Tatum is easily the best two way player in the league today and maybe a top 10 player of all time. Definitely better than Giannis.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now back to the original topic. Tatum is easily the best two way player in the league today and maybe a top 10 player of all time. Definitely better than Giannis.

I was thinking the same...

Will you be dump enough to give us Tatum, if we are to offer Giannis + Middleton + Divincenzo???

What if we add "please" next to as many picks as we can when asking?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers receive: Bledsoe
Bucks receive: Bogdanovic (on a sign and trade) + Bjelica + Kostas Antetokounmpo
Kings receive: Kuzma + Green + a 2nd from the Lakers + a 2nd from Bucks (via Pacers).

Wow. This is a particularly bad trade scenario, even for you.

Why in the world would the Kings do this trade? Why would the Lakers do this trade?

I get why the Bucks would do this trade. Since it would dramatically improve them.

Hilarious how you slag on Kuzma and then conjure up a trade in which the Kings trade away a high demand asset for Kuzma and dinosaur and 2 late 2nd round picks.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why in the world would the Kings do this trade? Why would the Lakers do this trade?

I get why the Bucks would do this trade. Since it would dramatically improve them.

Hilarious how you slag on Kuzma and then conjure up a trade in which the Kings trade away a high demand asset for Kuzma and dinosaur and 2 late 2nd round picks.

Live look at @buckalis coming up with his next trade proposal :

giphy.gif

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Kings would (probably) do the trade for the following reasons:

1. The two Serbians "go together" they are like brothers from when kids, despite their 3 & 1/2 years difference.

2. The two Serbians want out because their bonds with Divac have been "broken"... Divac hasn't been faithful to what has promised them.

3. The Kings have a huge salary problem arising after signed Barnes to a max deal, Bogdan is restricted this summer, Holmes is expiring and Fox with Nemanja follows a season later...

4. Bogdan demands to start... It lead Divac to ask the coaching stuff to bench Hield and start both the Serbians in an attempt to re-establish relationships with them.

5. Bogdan will be 28 next season, it's his last chance to make a contract with a contending team and go for a ring.

6. The Kings need to advance, they can't advance by only being able to retain what they've got (which is all they can achieve if they go into the lux tax and resign Bogdan), by adding Kuzma, they get a huge "cap breather" as well as future potential.

The Lakers (LeBron) want Bledsoe more than anything... Bron's relationships were "broken" with the Cavs F.O. and led to Lebron leaving because the F.O. failed to trade for Bledsoe and Paul George which both were Lebron's demands for the Cavs to add in the roster:

LeBron James reportedly upset Cavs didn't land Paul George and Eric Bledsoe

Bledsoe is a close friend to Lebron, has "Klatch sports" (Rich Paul / Lebron) for agency, was training with Lebron in the camp that summer and the two are very-very close friends.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. The two Serbians "go together" they are like brothers from when kids, despite their 3 & 1/2 years difference.

2. The two Serbians want out because their bonds with Divac have been "broken"... Divac hasn't been faithful to what has promised them.

3. The Kings have a huge salary problem arising after signed Barnes to a max deal, Bogdan is restricted this summer, Holmes is expiring and Fox with Nemanja follows a season later...

4. Bogdan demands to start... It lead Divac to ask the coaching stuff to bench Hield and start both the Serbians in an attempt to re-establish relationships with them.

5. Bogdan will be 28 next season, it's his last chance to make a contract with a contending team and go for a ring.

6. The Kings need to advance, they can't advance by only being able to retain what they've got (which is all they can achieve if they go into the lux tax and resign Bogdan), by adding Kuzma, they get a huge "cap breather" as well as future potential.

The Lakers (LeBron) want Bledsoe more than anything... Bron's relationships were "broken" with the Cavs F.O. and led to Lebron leaving because the F.O. failed to trade for Bledsoe and Paul George which both were Lebron's demands for the Cavs to add in the roster:

Bledsoe is a close friend to Lebron, has "Klatch sports" (Rich Paul / Lebron) for agency, was training with Lebron in the camp that summer and the two are very-very close friends.

You just gave a bunch of reasons why the Kings MIGHT want to move BB. That doesn't mean they are going to take pennies on the dollar for him. I know you think that most teams want to help out the Bucks but they really don't.

If the Kings move BB, they are going to want some quality value in return. A spot starting at the tail end of his rookie deal ain't getting it done.

Bringing up an article about James wanted Bledsoe from some rando website from 2 years ago, is just weird.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just gave a bunch of reasons why the Kings MIGHT want to move BB. That doesn't mean they are going to take pennies on the dollar for him. I know you think that most teams want to help out the Bucks but they really don't.

If the Kings move BB, they are going to want some quality value in return. A spot starting at the tail end of his rookie deal ain't getting it done.

Bringing up an article about James wanted Bledsoe from some rando website from 2 years ago, is just weird.

Live look at @buckalis argument :
giphy.gif

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If a player is restricted, you take the best you can for him on a "sign and trade" instead of loosing him for nothing... Take the Brogdon trade this past summer... The Bucks couldn't keep him because if they would pay him, they would "walk" into the tax and decided to trade him for a 1st and 2x2nd...

It was exactly the same case as with Bogdanovic this summer, the Kings can match this summer because he is restricted, but if they do, they go straight into the tax because they also have to renew Homes and Bjelica... and then Fox a season later and Bagley another season later...

Now on Bledsoe... Only because you have a negative "opinion" on a player, you think that your opinion matters... You clearly showed on your comments in your Covington "discussion" that you know less basketball than a 3-year old...

Therefore I would suggest to shut it up a bit (you talk too much for the nonsense you continuously say whenever you "open your mouth"), listen more and learn more...

Being an ignorant, doesn't make you a moron, but insisting on nonsense does (and others of course)...

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a player is restricted, you take the best you can for him on a "sign and trade" instead of loosing him for nothing... Take the Brogdon trade this past summer... The Bucks couldn't keep him because if they would pay him, they would "walk" into the tax and decided to trade him for a 1st and 2x2nd...

It's exactly the same case as with Bogdanovic, the Kings can match this summer because he is restricted, but if they do, they go straight into the tax because they also have to renew Homes and Bjelica... and then Fox a season later and Bagley another season later...

Now on Bledsoe... Only because you have a negative "opinion" on a player, you think that your opinion matters... You clearly showed on your comments in your Covington "discussion" that you know less basketball than a 3-year old...

Therefore I would suggest to shut it up a bit (you talk too much for the nonsense you continuously say whenever you "open your mouth"), listen more and learn more...

Being an ignorant, doesn't make you a moron, but insisting on nonsense does (and others of course)...

giphy.gif

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was exactly the same case as with Bogdanovic this summer, the Kings can match this summer because he is restricted, but if they do, they go straight into the tax because they also have to renew Homes and Bjelica... and then Fox a season later and Bagley another season later...

The Kings may want to move BB. Their trade deadline moves suggest that they don't but maybe they do. If they do then they will move him for the MOST, not the least they can get.

The Bucks had already made it clear that they weren't going to keep Brogdan. And they STILL got 3 picks for him.

Da fuq are you talking about comments on Covington? Are you talking about when I said that BB had better trade value than Covington? He does.

I get that you use incoherent insults as a defense mechanism but try, for once, to formulate a cogent response. Bledsoe is a decent player getting paid a pretty high salary.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Kings may want to move BB. Their trade deadline moves suggest that they don't but maybe they do. If they do then they will move him for the MOST, not the least they can get.

The Bucks had already made it clear that they weren't going to keep Brogdan. And they STILL got 3 picks for him.

Da fuq are you talking about comments on Covington? Are you talking about when I said that BB had better trade value than Covington? He does.

I get that you use incoherent insults as a defense mechanism but try, for once, to formulate a cogent response. Bledsoe is a decent player getting paid a pretty high salary.

What would Sixers fans possibly know about Covington, arguably one of the mini-crown jewels of the Process.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know... What you suggest with your bright mind?

Best I would think at the moment would be a 3-team deal Bucks-Lakers-Celtics... Bledsoe to the Lakers, Tatum and Kostas Antetokounmpo to the Bucks, Kuzma and Green + a 2nd the Bucks have from the Pacers to the Celtics seems quite fair...

source.gif

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would Sixers fans possibly know about Covington, arguably one of the mini-crown jewels of the Process.

LOL. Yeah. I love Cov. Would love to see him back on the team. But we certainly know what his plusses and minuses are.

Watching Cov dribble is just painful. Watching him drive to the hoop is torture.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tumblr_lpyw2pNhaZ1r0w4bgo1_500.jpg

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But back to the title...no, Tatum is not the best 2-way player in the game lol.

Haven't watched him play defense but I have heard he has improved quite a bit. Maybe he has potential to be ONE of the best 2-way players in years to come? I wouldn't count on him being the best with Giannis in the league and Giannis already much better defensively. Tatum looks like a beast though.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What you are saying now? Is it that Kuzma doesn't worth as much as a low 1st?
Because in your desperate attempt to insist saying nonesense, it's exactly what you are saying...

Brogdon = 1(low) 1st + 2x2nd

but Bogdanovic = Kuzma (instead of the 1st) + 2x2nd you say is bad...

I guess your IQ "suffers" a bit, doesn't it?

You was saying in that proposal that Covington for Bledsoe is bad for the Wolves...

I guess your IQ "suffers" a bit, doesn't it?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Serious now...

(please don't pay attention to me bullying the troll by proposing an impossible trade that equaled Tatum to ...Kuzma. I did it because I knew that all the brainless in here think of Kuzma being the "king of assets")

The Celtics won't trade Tatum for anything... especially not for Bledsoe after they got Kemba...

They wouldn't even trade Tatum if he was overvalued or if they could move Heyward's contract with him... They are not like the Lakers circus, they aren't trying to buy a title, they have a generative core (like us - the Bucks) on Tatum and Brown and (again like us) are trying to built around it...

My guess is that out of all the rivals we have in the East, the Celtics are the only team which "will be there" contending against us for as long as Giannis career lasts... All the others in the East may come up for a couple of seasons and then ..."back to the abyss"...