• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Best ball league draft

slow draft or live draft

• slow draft

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • live draft

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who has fn voted
I did... it won't let me vote again, although I can change my vote. I could be swayed for some vcash, though. I'd make an excellent politician!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did... it won't let me vote again, although I can change my vote. I could be swayed for some vcash, though. I'd make an excellent politician!
Geez I thought about offering you vcash, but then after looking at your stash I realized I only had petty cash in comparison.:pound:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well son of gun, who besides SP hasn’t actually voted in the poll ? We may have to go right down the list to know.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I have come up with after a careful investigation...

@SteelersPride - No... waiting until last
@femurov - Yes
@jwolt92 - He says he did
@SmokingMonkey - He says he did
@MilkSpiller22 - SUSPECT!!!! Although down on the list, since he implied that he voted, but never really committed.
@obxyankeefan - He says he did
@HaroldSeattle - He says he did
@TKOSpikes - He says he did
@Stomp - SUSPECT!!!! Although, like Milk... implied that he did.
@Ritzarmy - SUSPECT!!!! Never said one way or another, but may not understand the question.
@Nosferatu - SUSPECT!!!! Claimed he didn't care one way or the other.
@Sam Sportboy - SUSPECT!!!! Claimed to vote for potato salad, which wasn't even an option.
@Trudem - He says he did
@Racer8825 - He says he did

Assuming that the guys who say they did aren't compulsive liars (which is always a stretch), and ruling out the implied voters and the potato salad, I have narrowed this down to 2 suspects... Nos and Titz. From the information I have gathered, I tend to think that it was Nos that didn't vote because he really didn't care, meaning he is abstaining. Leaving the final and tiebreaking vote to SP. Of course, this is all speculation and by no means official. I will try to get a hold of Nos to clarify, though.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted Tater Salad until I could see I was gonna have to vote...............so I voted yesterday................and all my troubles seemed so far away...........now they seem as though they're here to stay...............yes, I vo-ted yesterday..........

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted Tater Salad until I could see I was gonna have to vote...............so I voted yesterday................and all my troubles seemed so far away...........now they seem as though they're here to stay...............yes, I vo-ted yesterday..........
My buddy sang this song at a party where we were all on acid and changed the words around so it was about STDs. Every time I hear that song I laugh.

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I have come up with after a careful investigation...

@SteelersPride - No... waiting until last
@femurov - Yes
@jwolt92 - He says he did
@SmokingMonkey - He says he did
@MilkSpiller22 - SUSPECT!!!! Although down on the list, since he implied that he voted, but never really committed.
@obxyankeefan - He says he did
@HaroldSeattle - He says he did
@TKOSpikes - He says he did
@Stomp - SUSPECT!!!! Although, like Milk... implied that he did.
@Ritzarmy - SUSPECT!!!! Never said one way or another, but may not understand the question.
@Nosferatu - SUSPECT!!!! Claimed he didn't care one way or the other.
@Sam Sportboy - SUSPECT!!!! Claimed to vote for potato salad, which wasn't even an option.
@Trudem - He says he did
@Racer8825 - He says he did

Assuming that the guys who say they did aren't compulsive liars (which is always a stretch), and ruling out the implied voters and the potato salad, I have narrowed this down to 2 suspects... Nos and Titz. From the information I have gathered, I tend to think that it was Nos that didn't vote because he really didn't care, meaning he is abstaining. Leaving the final and tiebreaking vote to SP. Of course, this is all speculation and by no means official. I will try to get a hold of Nos to clarify, though.

Let's do this thing!!!

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you should either drop to 126 or stop at 145 - personally, I'd say go down to 126, should be easier to win State Wrestling Championships at the lower weight class.
So much harder to bulk up against the big fellas that are shedding weight to wrestle down a class.

I'm not looking at gaining 15 pounds to join the wrestling team. I'm doing it so I'm more physically fit.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Nos said he doesn't care, so I guess live draft it is...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Live wins

I am ok with live... But we need to put in 2 stipulations

1. Nobody can do auto draft
2. if we start getting people to quit before draft day due to not being able to find a date, we automatically jump to slow draft...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am ok with live... But we need to put in 2 stipulations

1. Nobody can do auto draft
2. if we start getting people to quit before draft day due to not being able to find a date, we automatically jump to slow draft...
U run it then

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U run it then

I would only run it if I could make it a milkian league and if we do slow draft. In no way do I want to get into the headache of finding a good date for everyone.