• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: BENGALS/BROWNS 8:15 PM on ESPN

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the first Browns game televised out here this season. So I really can't accurately judge the D. But they played a complete game last night. The DL dominated a poor Bengals OL. And I don't remember the rookie DB that made his first career start. But he had a helluva game. About 10 tackles & multiple PBU's.

That int. that Cooper threw. The Browns should never run that play again.

@Shanemansj13 @dtgold88 @Stakesarehigh

What's the name of the rookie DB that had that great game last night?

Emerson

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does kinda feel like this game saved the Browns season. If I had to guess, there is likely room for either the Bengals or the Browns in the postseason but not both unless they both go on a run at the end of the season.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we all just move on?
Geez

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. That was embarrassing. Too many injuries with our cornerstones. It is what it is though, if you can stay healthy you have a punchers chance. Last year we were pretty damn healthy all year and we were able to turn that into a superbowl run. This year, it has caught up with us. Every team in this league has enough talent to be a playoff team, but lucky breaks and health play the biggest part in who is going to make it to the playoffs. There are a few teams that doesn't seem to matter that much for, KC, Buffalo, Philly this year. The Bengals have talent, but they are not as good as people thought they were, and injuries and bad luck is playing a bit of a roll here.

This game though, doesn't really matter if Ja'Marr was out there. This was an ass whoopin and just ran it right down our throats. That is when Cleveland is at its best, when they are getting pressure on opposing QB's and they are running the ball. Now if Stephanski can just realize that they could be a tough out again from week to week.
I mean, likely having a 2 score lead entire second half made it easier to run more.....also D getting stops and getting the O the ball back.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is 16th then? That’s what I heard they were.
I'm not sure what they are ranked stats wise or analytically but watching them all season they seem like a pretty consistent bottom 10 defense. They looked good tonight but that is a rare occasion this season.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what they are ranked stats wise or analytically but watching them all season they seem like a pretty consistent bottom 10 defense. They looked good tonight but that is a rare occasion this season.
I know we are around 28th or so in points allowed....or were going into this week.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game is interesting in regards to offseasons.

2021 offseason the Browns won the offseason by bolstering their defense. Yet here they are with their fans saying they are nothing more than middling.

2022 offseason the Bengals won the offseason by bolstering their OL. Yet we all saw last night and so far this year how poorly that went.

Something for us to remember next April/May when we are saying this or that team won the offseason with free agents.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game is interesting in regards to offseasons.

2021 offseason the Browns won the offseason by bolstering their defense. Yet here they are with their fans saying they are nothing more than middling.

2022 offseason the Bengals won the offseason by bolstering their OL. Yet we all saw last night and so far this year how poorly that went.

Something for us to remember next April/May when we are saying this or that team won the offseason with free agents.
Their defense was pretty good last year but imo it's more about coaching/scheme and setting the players up for success for this Browns defense. Either way they have underperformed. As you mentioned, the Bengals supposedly bolstered their bad OL yet it's still really bad

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their defense was pretty good last year but imo it's more about coaching/scheme and setting the players up for success for this Browns defense. Either way they have underperformed. As you mentioned, the Bengals supposedly bolstered their bad OL yet it's still really bad

A lot of injuries as well. But yea.. finally the scheme wasn't complete trash.

Even without Chase the Bengals have more weapons than a Jets or Pat's team.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this must be like the Super Bowl or something for Browns fans?