• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ben McLemore........budding star?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit it, I haven't watched McLemore play very much......just when they play the Warriors. But I do check all Box Scores of all games every day. McLemore is starting to have some upper teen scoring games and shooting a decent % from the field, though his last game I'm pretty sure was a 4-16 dud. Charles Barkley said that McLemore was the best draft prospect in the 2013 draft. While I'm not overly enamored with Barkley's opinions, I may be jumping on the McLemore bandwagon. Nick Stauskas (sp??) from Michigan (rookie) has been hitting some shots for them too, though he doesn't start. He's a great shooter, though..won the player of the year last year in the big ten....nothing to sneeze at.

McLemore's overall FG % is 43, 3-pt is 35%, which are not bad numbers for a second year shooting guard. He's also a very good shooter from the line, hitting 82.5%. He's a bit of a freak athlete and I believe he'll be allowed to grow into a confident 20+ shooting guard. Along with Cousins and Gay, they should take a jump in wins next year. Yes, I know that they were supposed to make a jump this year, but...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McLemore had 27 last night on 10-16 shooting, 3-4 from 3 pt range. If and when this guy becomes a star in 3-4 years, you won't be able to say "I predicted it". Last chance.