• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: bears vs seahawks

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had several years to fix that damn O-Line and they still haven't done it.

I guess Solari wasn't able to get anything more out of this group. He is a good coach but
They had several years to fix that damn O-Line and they still haven't done it.

What about Solari? Any improvement with him coaching the line? I got stuck yesterday and the game was just about over when I got home.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears success is predicated on their defense. The offense is just average at best.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I have to give @Peter Gozintite credit on the Bears. I didn't take the bet because it all hinges on Rodgers' health. But the Bears are better than I thought and you may have been right.
You could have worn this, if you were lucky...

th

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I have to give @Peter Gozintite credit on the Bears. I didn't take the bet because it all hinges on Rodgers' health. But the Bears are better than I thought and you may have been right.
No the Bears are not better than you thought, it's just the Seahawks are worse than you thought.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No the Bears are not better than you thought, it's just the Seahawks are worse than you thought.

We need to get a few guy's back though, Baldwin is Russ's favorite target, also Wright and Wagner were out, both of our pro bowl linebackers... That hurts... I thought our D played well considering... We have lot's of work to do on offense, LOTS of work.... Starting with a running game, it's about tiring since Lynch left dealing with this putrid running game... It's just incredible how good Lynch was, once he left it was like $#%@$ we can't run the dam ball.. Penny I have hope in though...

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to get a few guy's back though, Baldwin is Russ's favorite target, also Wright and Wagner were out, both of our pro bowl linebackers... That hurts... I thought our D played well considering... We have lot's of work to do on offense, LOTS of work.... Starting with a running game, it's about tiring since Lynch left dealing with this putrid running game... It's just incredible how good Lynch was, once he left it was like $#%@$ we can't run the dam ball.. Penny I have hope in though...

The OL is terrible and I'm assuming there is no in-season fix for that.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OL is terrible and I'm assuming there is no in-season fix for that.

It's not great .. But they do have a new system they're implimenting so I think they can improve as the season rolls on, new O-line coach from last year... I'll save judgment totally on them until about mid season, then see if they're playing better...

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not great .. But they do have a new system they're implimenting so I think they can improve as the season rolls on, new O-line coach from last year... I'll save judgment totally on them until about mid season, then see if they're playing better...

6 years in, and the O-line still is not set. I'm not optimistic.